• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
how do i unlock this events --> 10/11/13/16, we kinda need like hints inside game, i have been trying for over an hour and nothing

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
how do i unlock this events --> 10/11/13/16, we kinda need like hints inside game, i have been trying for over an hour and nothing
Go to the family portrait for hints. You can click on each person for hints on what to do next. On top of that, there is a walkthrough coming in a day or two.

Reactions: rgnar62 and exirock

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you!
All the quests said ??? for me, even tho i did a fresh play.
Are there supose to be hints?
I did a reinstall now, with removing all renpy saves from "users......" and the game its self, and unpacked again. But still all say ??? when i skip to 0.2b.
Some of them got completed anyway, but now im majorly stuck
As the dev says:

"""Go to the family portrait for hints. You can click on each person for hints on what to do next. On top of that, there is a walkthrough coming in a day or two. """

Sorry its not the phone but the family portrait for hints.

Gyroon

Jul 20, 2018
As the dev says:

"""Go to the family portrait for hints. You can click on each person for hints on what to do next. On top of that, there is a walkthrough coming in a day or two. """

Sorry its not the phone but the family portrait for hints.
he/she is right, use after every action the portrait (click on the faces) and it will give you the hints you need, to explore the game!

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
the things in the Genre, those are the thing that are currently in the game at current build? or is it what they will add?

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Could someone literally just tell me what event #10, 13, 16?
I've tried to do what the portrait says, but nothing happens after loads of tries like 4 weeks in-game worth...

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Could someone literally just tell me what event #10, 13, 16?
I've tried to do what the portrait says, but nothing happens after loads of tries like 4 weeks in-game worth...
Event 10 is an ntr event, and happens if you let mom go to the club too many times. 13 and 16 are spy-cam events that happen when the girls libido's are at 10.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Even though this same exact type of game and storyline has been done over a Gizillion times I still feel compelled to play it.

3.50 star(s) 108 Votes