SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
It just has to be at a time when no-one is in the room. I hope there's no bug. It worked for me when play-testing, but I'll check it out.
Same for me. I've been in the room when no one is present with no trigger for placing the Webcam (going to replay :cool: just in case). Great game so far!

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Same for me. I've been in the room when no one is present with no trigger for placing the Webcam (going to replay :cool: just in case). Great game so far!
Ok, I think I know what is wrong. To place the spy-cam in Lauren's room you have to have progressed in the story far enough that Sidney is no longer sleeping in the room. I will add this information to the hints in the family pic in the bugfix. Thanks for reporting!

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Well, isn't this interesting...I just figured out you need to go through the process of 3 night visits to your sister's room (after Sydney has moved back in) and get Sydney kicked out to the couch before you can place the Webcam in Lauren's room.

Reactions: WillTylor

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Ok, I think I know what is wrong. To place the spy-cam in Lauren's room you have to have progressed in the story far enough that Sidney is no longer sleeping in the room. I will add this information to the hints in the family pic in the bugfix. Thanks for reporting!
HA! Just posted that I figured it out...thanks for the update and information! Keep up the good work!

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Well, isn't this interesting...I just figured out you need to go through the process of 3 night visits to your sister's room (after Sydney has moved back in) and get Sydney kicked out to the couch before you can place the Webcam in Lauren's room.
keep pulling at that thread, there's even more content to see.

Reactions: SISIMEN

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
I was just looking around with save editor in my save and noticed ..

Code:
auntaffection :(0) auntanger :(0) auntlibido :(0) auntprogress :(1) auntrespect :(0) auntsubmission :(0
Is any event with aunt ? is she in game ?

Thanks

Reactions: Medoo

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Thought I'll mention too if it hasn't been already; opening backpack in own bedroom crashes game.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I was just looking around with save editor in my save and noticed ..

Code:
auntaffection :(0) auntanger :(0) auntlibido :(0) auntprogress :(1) auntrespect :(0) auntsubmission :(0
Is any event with aunt ? is she in game ?

Thanks
What skillful hacking! The FBI wants to know your location! She's not in this build, but in the very near future you will meet her too.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Thought I'll mention too if it hasn't been already; opening backpack in own bedroom crashes game.
Haven't seen this one yet. Can you tell me what was in your inventory when the game crashed?

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Haven't seen this one yet. Can you tell me what was in your inventory when the game crashed?
Can't remember. I think It was before the photoshoot though.

Also #10 is bugged aswell as the other events that I mentioned, but can't really be sure... So it would be nice to know exactly what they were in case I haven't actually got them or if they're bugged...

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes