X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
to open the console??
open game dir. then go to renpy, open common then search for 00console. open with word pad or whateva u have. press ctr+ f and search for config.console= false. change false to true then save. open game then press lshift+o

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
what is event 12? and somehow i cant buy the third spycam for moms bedroom...
Event 12 is "Mom masturbated in bedroom " she need to have libido 10.. and you need to have spy cam in her room. However for me the third cam was a bit difficult to install as well (was in my sis bedroom) so i assume its a trigger to unlock third cam ...

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Altough I recive messages saying I've already done everything available in this version, I have events 7, 10, 12, 13, 15 & 16 still locked, and visiting the portrait only states "I've already done everything available" with all the girls.

I've done only 1 photoshoot, altough I could (and did) buy stuff to improve the next photoshoot.
I've done night handjob until Sidney makes me cum on her paties and she wears them.
I've done the whisper thing to Jacky and little sis until it says "more in the next update"
I took Jacky two times to the striptease.
I shower Jacky several times the games at her office.
Little sis' portrait says to visit Bobby at Tony's warehouse, but he's not there, I only get the same three options all the time, every day (deliver, pic items or leave)

Any advice to unlock those events?

Reactions: Maestro91

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
what is event 12? and somehow i cant buy the third spycam for moms bedroom...
You are not able to buy more than three cams. Is it possible you've bought the third, but haven't picked it up at the warehouse yet?

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
@willtylor I appreciate and thank you for putting the patch in-game, but I'm worried for you that you have lost plausible deniability because of this. IMHO it is better to make the patch separately and upload it anonymously to LewdPatcher or similar. That way, if word of this gets back to Patreon, you can claim that the patch was fan made - nothing to do with you.

Reactions: deluges

Halfbreed

Jul 7, 2017
Happy to see this continue, I think a seperate patch is a good idea so that there is no issues with the incest and I LOVE the character models. I like smaller boobs and am tired of the overwhelming massive melon games that are here. Can't wait to see more of that cousin and sister!

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Little sis' portrait says to visit Bobby at Tony's warehouse, but he's not there, I only get the same three options all the time, every day (deliver, pic items or leave)
Yes. Inquiring minds need to know. Is this a thing to pursue or not in this build?

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Yes. Inquiring minds need to know. Is this a thing to pursue or not in this build?
This looks like a bug. I'll look into it. This should only show up at the very beginning of the game before you meet with Uncle Bobby for the first time.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
@willtylor I appreciate and thank you for putting the patch in-game, but I'm worried for you that you have lost plausible deniability because of this. IMHO it is better to make the patch separately and upload it anonymously to LewdPatcher or similar. That way, if word of this gets back to Patreon, you can claim that the patch was fan made - nothing to do with you.
Ssshhhhh......How about all of us agree not to tell them. Actually you bring up a really good point. I'll discuss it with D.S. and maybe we'll do it differently in the future. Hopefully we're not too late and haven't already screwed ourselves. I've heard that Patreon is pretty good at working with creators to fix issues if they perceive there are any. Hopefully this will be the case if it comes down to it.

Reactions: ontach and Zenithtb

TellaLie

Jul 14, 2017
I can't buy the third camera, I´ve actually tried all i could and it´s not in the warehouse for me to pick up, maybe it´s something to do with the order I bought them (Bath, sis and then I couldn´t get the third)

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
This looks like a bug. I'll look into it. This should only show up at the very beginning of the game before you meet with Uncle Bobby for the first time.
Damn - I've been chasing this for a couple of hours :(

Also about Sydney, it's saying that we hardly see her anymore, though she's been jerking me off in bed for weeks :p

Reactions: WillTylor

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Damn - I've been chasing this for a couple of hours :(

Also about Sydney, it's saying that we hardly see her anymore, though she's been jerking me off in bed for weeks :p
Yep sounds bugged. Are you playing the incest or non incest version.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes