LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I have a few questions popping up after reading the OP and the comments.
Does Avoidable NTR mean that NTR will happen only if the MC allows it (does not pay off the debt, etc.) or it can happen in other cases?
How hard is the grind in the game?
Can I change the MC's name?
I seem to have seen a message from the author that there will be more NTR in the future, and I don't know if I should start this game if I'm not a fan of this content?

slashimus

Mar 2, 2019
So should I stick to the 0.06 version for now or try the 0.07a? And does the incest pacth work with the 0.07a version?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Does Avoidable NTR mean that NTR will happen only if the MC allows it (does not pay off the debt, etc.) or it can happen in other cases?
It happens if you "allow" it (not paying off the debt, treating your MILF/mom in a bad way etc.).
How hard is the grind in the game?
Easy money grind.
Can I change the MC's name?
Can't remember, but I think you can change his name.
I seem to have seen a message from the author that there will be more NTR in the future, and I don't know if I should start this game if I'm not a fan of this content?
Well, since NTR in this game isn't netorare but netorase (aka sharing), there will be more scenes sharing your girls with other guys (optional).

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
how do you finish event 31??? been going to schooll several weeks... payd the mafia and diddnt take HJ...

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
It has been a while since i have played this so im curious can we bang the youngest sister i think her name is lauren

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes