strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
How does pregnancy play out in this game?
A good question. Currently if you cum inside a girl you're 'risking it' but no one can actually get pregenet outside of the x-mas event which is a dream. How it will play out down the line is uncertain but if you want to avoid it just pull out.

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
NTR is optional. Just don't fuck up how you're spending money and the girls are all yours.
Two. Lauren and Mandy are both virgins.

https://ss-uploads-prod.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/uploads_v2/users/34918/posts/341697/b24c1d3f-e343-4284-a714-8e14c638e7bf.png
Optional ntr is even wrose developer will take more time for making scenes for both sides
But virgins are best

t727

Jan 4, 2018
A good question. Currently if you cum inside a girl you're 'risking it' but no one can actually get pregenet outside of the x-mas event which is a dream. How it will play out down the line is uncertain but if you want to avoid it just pull out.
Good to know, the pregnancy tag drew me here, now I'm ignoring the game instead because of false marketing.
STOP WASTING OUR TIME DEVS!!!

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Optional ntr is even wrose developer will take more time for making scenes for both sides
But virgins are best
True. I kind of like how it's set up in this game though. NTR is more of a consequence of poor choices. While the bigger NTR scenes are only going to be seen by people into NTR people on the loyalty path can still run into them if they screw up or make bad decisions. I'm on the loylty route but I'll still do something dumb now and then just to see the alternate scenes before rolling back and doing it right.

Reactions: WillTylor

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Good to know, the pregnancy tag drew me here, now I'm ignoring the game instead because of false marketing.
STOP WASTING OUR TIME DEVS!!!
I'ts not false marketing. The dev has no contoll over the F95 tags. The x-mas scene has sex scenes with the three main girls who are very prego which means the mods HAVE to add the tag. Pregnancy will be a thing in the main plot down the road if the player keeps creampieing the girls but the game has to play out to get there first.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I completed all previous events (except the ntr ones) to 75, but every friday the game warns me that didn't made all necesary steps, and that election will be lost. Played many weeks without nothin new to do, I'm missing something or it's a bug?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I completed all previous events (except the ntr ones) to 75, but every friday the game warns me that didn't made all necesary steps, and that election will be lost. Played many weeks without nothin new to do, I'm missing something or it's a bug?
I bet it's the School Uniform event. Try going to breakfast at home in the early morning. If that doesn't work can you share your save?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
how can i rise Sidneys livido?
There are a number of ways to do it. If you're progressing her photoshoot make sure you end the event before she gets upset with you. Her stats will go up as part of that and when you come back the next day for more pictures you will be able to get her to take off or do more. Teasing her in the morning at breakfast or go jogging with her in the early morning will also work.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Heard ntr is optional. (y)
What about beastiality?
Also sandbox is there.:confused: I don't like the aspect of sandbox. It fills more like filler to me, most of the time consisting awful amount of grinding.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
How do i talk to Megan to complete event 61? I don't have an option to talk to her in classroom or school and i got the recording from showers and talked to Diaz about it?
Nevermind it's working now, weird...

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes