gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
If you're into NTR this is a good update to get into. Lauren most definitely has some strong NTR content in this. But if you want ot keep waiting till there is more that's perfectly understandable. I'm still waiting to start A Wife and Mother till the dev puts in the fun bits.
I hear ya there i may look into it. Been waiting on more with the mom sense we had 2 teasers early on then nothing for many updates. Yea im waiting on that one too and Jessica Oneil game.

Reactions: strenif

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
If you're into NTR this is a good update to get into. Lauren most definitely has some strong NTR content in this. But if you want ot keep waiting till there is more that's perfectly understandable. I'm still waiting to start A Wife and Mother till the dev puts in the fun bits.
So does this update has only NTR scenes? I haven't played since the first version waiting to have more content before playing, but every update I only see people talking about the NTR content and the other path barely gets mentioned.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
It happens if you "allow" it (not paying off the debt, treating your MILF/mom in a bad way etc.).

Easy money grind.

Can't remember, but I think you can change his name.

Well, since NTR in this game isn't netorare but netorase (aka sharing), there will be more scenes sharing your girls with other guys (optional).
Thanks for the answer.

raj100

Feb 25, 2019
So what is new? The changelog claims there is new content but nothing in the game has changed since version .04 or .05.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
So does this update has only NTR scenes? I haven't played since the first version waiting to have more content before playing, but every update I only see people talking about the NTR content and the other path barely gets mentioned.
There is only a hand full of NTR scenes right now. Most of the content is focused on Ryan banging the ladies.

.07 is focused on the school and Lauren.
Jackie Mandy Megan and Lauren all get scenes in this update.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
So what is new? The changelog claims there is new content but nothing in the game has changed since version .04 or .05.
Not sure what version you're playing but a massive amount of content has been added since .04.
Just off the top of my head
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm missing some stuff but you get the idea.

If you're not sure what to do next check Ryan's phone. The i button in the bottom right is the quest tracker.

Last edited:

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
There is only a hand full of NTR scenes right now. Most of the content is focused on Ryan banging the ladies.

.07 is focused on the school and Lauren.
Jackie Mandy Megan and Lauren all get scenes in this update.
ill do playthrough to see for myself, but ill admit I'm beyond cynical when it comes to games with 2 paths, it usually means that that the NTR path gets full sex scenes with the most effort put into it while the other path you get handjobs and blowjobs and the promise that someday you will get your sex scenes, you just have to wait because that path its more "realistic".

• Angry
Reactions: ann87ra and EJW

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
ill do playthrough to see for myself, but ill admit I'm beyond cynical when it comes to games with 2 paths, it usually means that that the NTR path gets full sex scenes with the most effort put into it while the other path you get handjobs and blowjobs and the promise that someday you will get your sex scenes, you just have to wait because that path its more "realistic".
I think you'll be pleased. NTR right now is more of a consequence for screwing up. The MC I think has 7 possible full on sex scenes at the moment.

Reactions: WillTylor

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Here it is thanks!
Ya you just need to go to the kitchen in the early morning. Have breakfast with Jackie and tell her about Will from the school boards interest in meeting her. After that tell the girls about it in the campaign HQ are you're good to go on announcing the uniform change.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I think you'll be pleased. NTR right now is more of a consequence for screwing up. The MC I think has 7 possible full on sex scenes at the moment.
With the "housemates"? Because if all them are with side characters, then its more of the same, throwing side characters to the player while the main LIs are getting it on the other path its a practice that became too common in this types of games, I played Culture Shock not too long ago and that's all that game does, throw side characters while promising content with the main LIs for the "Next Update..........honest"

Reactions: EJW

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
With the "housemates"? Because if all them are with side characters, then its more of the same, throwing side characters to the player while the main LIs are getting it on the other path its a practice that became too common in this types of games, I played Culture Shock not too long ago and that's all that game does, throw side characters while promising content with the main LIs for the "Next Update..........honest"
I hear what you're saying but no.

The only side character with a sex scene right now is Megan.

The MC can fuck both of his sisters as of this update. The mother is the focus of the next release.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes