Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
It's not needed anymore. I really wish the mods would remove it.
They did add in the yellow text above the download that it the i-patch is not needed. Also seeing how they kept .06 (as it is the most recent stable version), it makes sense to keep the i-patch available despite my personal lack of success with it.

More importantly, has anyone found the alpha to be particularly unstable? Or would one deem it fit for general play?

Reactions: DioVAnna

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
They did add in the yellow text above the download that it the i-patch is not needed. Also seeing how they kept .06 (as it is the most recent stable version), it makes sense to keep the i-patch available despite my personal lack of success with it.

More importantly, has anyone found the alpha to be particularly unstable? Or would one deem it fit for general play?
Except the .06 supporter version that's in the OP already has the patch installed.

As for .07a I still suggest waiting till .07b but for the most part people seem to just be getting stuck on two things though both are not game breaking.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
i gotta say.. i bust my ass for these women, i keep them from most of the 'ntr' and abuse, yet i feel i'm still getting blue balled. 'mom' has been 'saved' more times than i can count and she 'rewards' me with a hj... :( a fucking HJ!!! and don't get me started on 'agent diaz', so badly need to ... hmm .. Fuck Her Blind .. :devilish:
now i have seen comments stating 'they' are finding more 'success' then myself... :unsure::confused: possible my choices are making me miss something? not likely, i save and try every route i can ... even the NTR route ... but hey, i like the game. and Since it Is a Game ... why can't i take a dip in the fount that spawned me? (pound mom's pussy) .... these adventures and more could be yours with a simple download now! :giggle:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Noooooooooooo!!!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You uhh... played the older .06 Sidney update. You should play the.07 Lauren update. It has Lauren in it. She and Ryan get all lovy dovy =D

but hey, i like the game. and Since it Is a Game ... why can't i take a dip in the fount that spawned me? (pound mom's pussy) .... these adventures and more could be yours with a simple download now! :giggle:
Jackie is going to be the focus of the .08 update so hang in there.

Last edited:

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Yeah, I'm starting to see a pattern that I hope it's not repeated throughout the hole game, and it that to avoid NTR you have to fend off the other guys which gets old really fast, so far most of the "relationship" its avoiding the other guys and not building your own relationship with her witch its odd , the focus of a path with a certain LI should be about how they interact with each other not how many times can you fend off the other guys before she falls for you.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
You uhh... played the older .06 Sidney update. You should play the.07 Lauren update. It has Lauren in it. She and Ryan get all lovy dovy =D

Jackie is going to be the focus of the .08 update so hang in there.
Shit errrmmmm, haha... yeah, ermm I kind of fucked up with my download :oops: My bad sorry...

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
need help with 46, for some reason the photoshoot with both doesn't start

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah, I'm starting to see a pattern that I hope it's not repeated throughout the hole game, and it that to avoid NTR you have to fend off the other guys which gets old really fast, so far most of the "relationship" its avoiding the other guys and not building your own relationship with her witch its odd , the focus of a path with a certain LI should be about how they interact with each other not how many times can you fend off the other guys before she falls for you.
Sadly a really common problem with games that try to fit both, non-ntr/ntr...
As someone, which isn't interested in the ntr aspect, it is as u said, it gets tiresome really fast, even more so if the relationship buildup suffers because of it.
The other guys is a different problem, u can't get rid of them, cause they are needed for ntr, yet as non-ntr player it get's increasingly frustrating to fend them off...have quit several games because it really destroyed the mood for me.
I really appreciate a simple 'ntr off' at the beginning or a single choice, whith a certain character and the thing is finished.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes