jjheim

Jun 18, 2019
Ya you just need to go to the kitchen in the early morning. Have breakfast with Jackie and tell her about Will from the school boards interest in meeting her. After that tell the girls about it in the campaign HQ are you're good to go on announcing the uniform change.
Oh sick thanks, I didn't realize I needed to go to HQ after

Reactions: strenif

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I can't get Events 42 and 43. Any ideas. Have everything else up to 59.
43 is an NTR event if Lauren's poll number suck on a monday.
42 should just require you to visit Diaz in her van a few times. At some point she will ask you to go to the school in the early morning and plant a spy cam. Do that can see her again.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
43 is an NTR event if Lauren's poll number suck on a monday.
42 should just require you to visit Diaz in her van a few times. At some point she will ask you to go to the school in the early morning and plant a spy cam. Do that can see her again.
I installed the spy cam and got Diaz to help with the election. Have visited Diaz in van several times. Got her to give me a hand job. But event 43 still shows ???. Any other ideas. What is the last event in this update?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I installed the spy cam and got Diaz to help with the election. Have visited Diaz in van several times. Got her to give me a hand job. But event 43 still shows ???. Any other ideas. What is the last event in this update?
She should give you a BJ not a HJ. Can you share your save.

GamerGod76

Mar 26, 2020
Hey can anyone help me resolve an issue? I am a supporter of this Dev on his Suscribestar. I was to understand supporters got an in game cheat app for the phone? but when i downloaded game from his suscribestar there is no cheat icon on phone. Anyone know how to fix this?

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
With the "housemates"? Because if all them are with side characters, then its more of the same, throwing side characters to the player while the main LIs are getting it on the other path its a practice that became too common in this types of games, I played Culture Shock not too long ago and that's all that game does, throw side characters while promising content with the main LIs for the "Next Update..........honest"
Hey man, now it's me repleying to you lol, i still havent played the 0.07a version, but in the 0.06 the landlady can give you handjobs and blowjobs, you can fuck one of your roomates any time you want, and with the other roomate you can have also blowjobs and handjobs, and you kinda get to have a threesome with your cousin and roomate. Everything i mentioned is in the version 0.06 i'm guessing after this update you should be able to do more stuff with them

Reactions: Norman Knight

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hey can anyone help me resolve an issue? I am a supporter of this Dev on his Suscribestar. I was to understand supporters got an in game cheat app for the phone? but when i downloaded game from his suscribestar there is no cheat icon on phone. Anyone know how to fix this?
It's a bug with the alpha. It'll be fixed in the following .07b patch or join discord and install the hotfix.

Reactions: GamerGod76
Dec 22, 2017
This is the save. I switched pcs and had to use a pre-save to catch back up, i think the person who made it cheated and i automatically have the ballgag so i cant trigger the event that happens when i get it, could you pls remove the ballgag? if not i can restart the game but that will take a long time lmao

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
judging by the description im assuming to avoid ntr all you have to do is make the payments on time. if so then ill download the game

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Hey man, now it's me repleying to you lol, i still havent played the 0.07a version, but in the 0.06 the landlady can give you handjobs and blowjobs, you can fuck one of your roomates any time you want, and with the other roomate you can have also blowjobs and handjobs, and you kinda get to have a threesome with your cousin and roomate. Everything i mentioned is in the version 0.06 i'm guessing after this update you should be able to do more stuff with them
Thanks man, I'll make a playthrough, but just in case ill keep my expectations low, all I'm reading its how awesome the NTR content its in this update and no one says anything about the other path so I'm weary of what I'll find, maybe ill be proven wrong (and I hope I am) but past experience had taught me to always expect the worst.

Last edited:
Reactions: strenif

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thanks man, I'll make a playthrough, but just in case ill keep my expectations low, all I'm reading its how awesome the NTR content its in this update and no one says anything about the other path some I'm weary of what I'll find, maybe ill be proven wrong (and I hope I am) but past experience had taught me to always expect the worst.
When you're done come back and let us know what you thought.

Reactions: Norman Knight

ntrswitchoff

Oct 29, 2019
I might need to go back and replay the whole game to jog my memory, but has the "his dick is bigger than yours" been through this whole game?

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes