strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Heard ntr is optional. (y)
What about beastiality?
Also sandbox is there.:confused: I don't like the aspect of sandbox. It fills more like filler to me, most of the time consisting awful amount of grinding.
There really isn't any beastiality in the game. It's a photoshop event within that game. Don't worry about it. There really isn't that much grind at all. At the start of the game the only thing you have to do is once a day work a side job but once your cosplay business takes off you make so much money off of that it's not needed anymore. There are enough events that on a fresh playthough you shouldn't feel like you're grinding for anything.

How do i talk to Megan to complete event 61? I don't have an option to talk to her in classroom or school and i got the recording from showers and talked to Diaz about it?
Nevermind it's working now, weird...
I've let the dev know about this bug but you missed an event at home. Go watch TV in the evening.

Again I remind everyone this is the alpha bug hunting release so if you don't like bugs wait for the main supporter release.

Expect bugs if you play the alpha.

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
DRM Cracker and I-Patch are for 0.6, do they need to be updated or do they work with 0.7?
The mods really need to clean that out. Don't download them, they arn't needed. Incest is baked into the script as of .07 and there's no DRM to crack.

Last edited:
Reactions: NIKI87 and Burt

klkloko2010

Nov 27, 2020
There are a number of ways to do it. If you're progressing her photoshoot make sure you end the event before she gets upset with you. Her stats will go up as part of that and when you come back the next day for more pictures you will be able to get her to take off or do more. Teasing her in the morning at breakfast or go jogging with her in the early morning will also work.
I've tried everything, but nothing works, I go for a run with her in the morning and she just respects me more, I spy on her in the bathroom and nothing happens, I can't talk to her at night anymore, I can't start the photo session because she needs livido at 9 or submission at 5, her current livido is 5 and submission 0.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I've tried everything, but nothing works, I go for a run with her in the morning and she just respects me more, I spy on her in the bathroom and nothing happens, I can't talk to her at night anymore, I can't start the photo session because he needs livido at 9 or submission at 5, his current lividity is 5 and submission 0.

Hmm can you share your save? I'll take a look at it.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
A Family Venture [v0.07a] [WillTylor] crunched

Original Size PC: 3,22 GB
Original Size Mac: 3,19 GB

Compressed Size PC: 398 MB
AFamilyVenture-0.07a_supporter-pc-crunched.zip: -

Compressed Size Mac: 364 MB

AFamilyVenture-0.07a_supporter-mac-crunched.zip: -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) - -

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Do we still need that drm crack stuff and is so does the one in the op work?

qbit77

Jan 25, 2021
Great game but I have hit a problem. Even though I have purchased the second Perry Hotter book the game says I haven't.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I'm gonna be a little salty here for a sec lol. How do i avoid Ntr oh i don't know maybe don't be an idiot. Game like this which i keep waiting and waiting on only has 1 scene you could actually consider that. And the more in the future part (you mean years down the road considering the amount of time in between updates). Rant over anyway still looks good.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm gonna be a little salty here for a sec lol. How do i avoid Ntr oh i don't know maybe don't be an idiot. Game like this which i keep waiting and waiting on only has 1 scene you could actually consider that. And the more in the future part (you mean years down the road considering the amount of time in between updates). Rant over anyway still looks good.
If you're into NTR this is a good update to get into. Lauren most definitely has some strong NTR content in this. But if you want ot keep waiting till there is more that's perfectly understandable. I'm still waiting to start A Wife and Mother till the dev puts in the fun bits.

Last edited:

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
There really isn't any beastiality in the game. It's a photoshop event within that game. Don't worry about it. There really isn't that much grind at all. At the start of the game the only thing you have to do is once a day work a side job but once your cosplay business takes off you make so much money off of that it's not needed anymore. There are enough events that on a fresh playthough you shouldn't feel like you're grinding for anything.

I've let the dev know about this bug but you missed an event at home. Go watch TV in the evening.

Again I remind everyone this is the alpha bug hunting release so if you don't like bugs wait for the main supporter release.

Expect bugs if you play the alpha.
Yea i should've go to living room at evening, i got all events completed.

Reactions: strenif
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes