Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
WillTylor, as you know there are always a few bugs here and there, but now some of them even go back to the original starting days script. Thought I'd point this one out but can pm you w/ others if desired.

This was an easy catch and effects all the girls regarding gifting flowers. For an example of this note were the old \"Mom's Anger +2\" is noted to the player but the code is now "$ momanger += 1" in the following:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The other girls have the same discrepancy. Anyway, hope all is well. Regards.

May 9, 2021
Can I just ask, in case I am missing something: is there already some one on one action with Mandy implemented in the game? Besides the truth or dare with aftermath.

If so, could someone please help me unlock it?

Thanks!

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Does anyone have a 0.6 completed save, already finished that one but switched pc's. Somewhere in the middle of 0.6 is fine too, I just don't want to replay the entire game for the new content
The save I posted two posts up from yours is right at the start of .07

Reactions: Darkaura
May 9, 2021
Yes, Strenif brings out a good point, a lot of variables are reset when the MC sleeps at night. And even more so when he sleeps at night on Sunday and resets the weekly variables. If you're skipping days through the cheat mod, the variables don't get reset and cause a lot of problems.
So is there yet a way to get more action with Mandy, besides truth or dare plus aftermath? :)

leeetsgooo

Feb 8, 2020
Can someone upload just the scripts.rpa file? I replaced it with the modified one that doesnt work than lost the original. It would take me forever to download the full game again.

Mordhau

Sep 15, 2019
So I've gotten the second string posters (safe for work cosplay), gotten HQ threesomes with Mandy and Lauren, got anal with the art teacher, and witnessed Jacky's rage and the subsequent Jacky and Laurens' fight... (NTR-free play through here, never let Joey/Diaz have their way) How do I proc this phantom email with will to unlock new uniforms, or any part of the chain post mom/sis fight? Because everytime I try to talk to Lauren in HQ its a non-conversation with zero choices... I bring up sexier posters and get immediately shot down. Been stalling the election results for almost 12 weeks of in-game time now...

UPDATE:
Gave up and loaded a backup save from before I started the whole election quest chain. Not sure what the problem was, but it seems I was missing the ability/choice to go talk in the van in the evenings. Maybe a bug?

Last edited:

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Great game but is anyone else having issues with the gallery? I've seen scenes that should be in the gallery (I installed the mod to see what I'm missing on a separate instance of the game) but they are still locked. For example, I have done both versions of the Perry Hotter cosplay set, but only have the NTR version unlocked. The cosplay one shows it is locked.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
WillTylor, as you know there are always a few bugs here and there, but now some of them even go back to the original starting days script. Thought I'd point this one out but can pm you w/ others if desired.

This was an easy catch and effects all the girls regarding gifting flowers. For an example of this note were the old \"Mom's Anger +2\" is noted to the player but the code is now "$ momanger += 1" in the following:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The other girls have the same discrepancy. Anyway, hope all is well. Regards.
Yes, thank you. I actually really appreciate this kind of feedback. I'm in no way an experienced coder, and any help I can get, I'll take. Please feel free to pm me, and that goes for anybody that notices any bugs I've missed. Feel free to post them here in the forum, or pm me.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
So I've gotten the second string posters (safe for work cosplay), gotten HQ threesomes with Mandy and Lauren, got anal with the art teacher, and witnessed Jacky's rage and the subsequent Jacky and Laurens' fight... (NTR-free play through here, never let Joey/Diaz have their way) How do I proc this phantom email with will to unlock new uniforms, or any part of the chain post mom/sis fight? Because everytime I try to talk to Lauren in HQ its a non-conversation with zero choices... I bring up sexier posters and get immediately shot down. Been stalling the election results for almost 12 weeks of in-game time now...
Have breakfast in the kitchen in the morning and then wait till the weekend when you'll get an email. After that you're good to go.

Great game but is anyone else having issues with the gallery? I've seen scenes that should be in the gallery (I installed the mod to see what I'm missing on a separate instance of the game) but they are still locked. For example, I have done both versions of the Perry Hotter cosplay set, but only have the NTR version unlocked. The cosplay one shows it is locked.
The gallery won't be updated till the .07b release. Please remember you're playing the first bug hunt alpha release.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
...I'm in no way an experienced coder, and any help I can get, I'll take...
You're being quite modest. Most code we deal with as modders lacks sophistication, very quickly analysed and dissected. I, for one, am quite impressed with the efficiency and structure of your scripts. As a side note, as a player, it's also refreshing to have an author that has some grammatical skill and actualy spells checks their work. Clean code and well scripted dialogue are of a rarer combination, usually reserved for those with more than a few titles under their belt. For what it's worth you are off to a great start imo. Both your time and effort are sincerely appreciated. Kindest regards.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
You're being quite modest. Most code we deal with as modders lacks sophistication, very quickly analysed and dissected. I, for one, am quite impressed with the efficiency and structure of your scripts. As a side note, as a player, it's also refreshing to have an author that has some grammatical skill and actualy spells checks their work. Clean code and well scripted dialogue are of a rarer combination, usually reserved for those with more than a few titles under their belt. For what it's worth you are off to a great start imo. Both your time and effort are sincerely appreciated. Kindest regards.
Thank you! I really appreciate the kind words.
I've got to give credit to lapdragon for the spelling and grammar. He voluntarily goes over all of my scripts for me. Before he came along, they weren't quite so error free. D.S.-sama is responsible for the more sophisticated code in the game. Whenever I want to do something beyond my skillset, I ask him, and he makes it happen. Really I'm very lucky to have found some really great people to make me look good.
I can at least take credit for the scripts structure, for the flow, for the writing, and for the images and animations.

snagglepuss

Oct 2, 2018
Need help, stuck on event 31, Jacky in office, have peeped etc but just an endless loop in the office. Save or instructions

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
WillTylor there is also a little detail with the computer in Ryans room if u go and open Mandy´s picture set and hit the Fap button, the secuence showed is from aunt Camille
Edit: Ok Forget it was trying to record the bug but this time it worked like intended it was Mandy so sorry for the false alarm Great Update by the way enjoyed every single minute of It !!

Last edited:

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
WillTylor there is also a little detail with the computer in Ryans room if u go and open Mandy´s picture set and hit the Fap button, the secuence showed is from aunt Camille
Edit: Ok Forget it was trying to record the bug but this time it worked like intended it was Mandy so sorry for the false alarm Great Update by the way enjoyed every single minute of It !!
You're right though, this was a bug before we patched it. Did you get the first version of the alpha before we put out the bug fix file?

Icedreams

May 4, 2017
I'm giving up as its still not working. This is what the week I was playing, getting up going for breakfast then going to school attending class morning and afternoon, going home and watching tv with Lauren, then going to bed rinse and repeat until the weekend Saturday I had breakfast then helped Jacky in the lounge then lounge again for mafia then bed. same for Sunday but instead of the mafia I watched tv with Lauren then bed. but with no luck. thanks for trying Guys. stay safe

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes