Trikus

May 31, 2020
The gallery won't be updated till the .07b release. Please remember you're playing the first bug hunt alpha release.
Got ya. Looks like I maxed out all the events and am now in an endless loop, so I guess that means I'm at the end of the current build. I don't usually like the point and click sandbox games, but this one held my interest. I'm looking forward to completing the set now there is only one to go. You are all doing good work.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
So I had the option to do some kind of election thing at school and delayed it due to it saying that I needed a second source of income. However, now I'm set on the income but I haven't seen the option for the election thing since.

kakariki

Jul 20, 2018
Hello guys, when i'm trying to load a save, it always load when there is the scene with mom and son in the pool.
But my save is a lot forward, why do I have this problem?
Thanks

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
0.07 doesn't need a patch. The incest is built in since it's our SubscribeStar version. All SubscribeStar versions moving forward, will not require an incest patch.
Oh, I didn't know SubscribeStar allowed that. Good to know that not all are as tight-assed (is that the correct phrase here?) as patreon.
But how is that with Discord, doesn't Discord have some policies against incest stuff too? Could be wrong tho.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
i think im too stupid or something else. some events i cant trigger like keeping classes on monday but nothing happens and even when i om the faithfull path mom did a hotdogging the mafiaboss :/

and now i´m unsure what election events i didnt get, it always warns me i dont have all but what do i miss?

pls help

Reactions: carix

Alikkees

Dec 27, 2017
I'm stuck on the cosplay with the mother. I bought the ball gag but it doesn't seem to be registering to the game that I have it. Not sure what I can do about this.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
How do I complete event 61? I already have the video of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but option to talk to Megan never shows up. That's the only election-related event I'm missing so far.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Looks like those bugs are still being squashed. Any idea when a fixed 0.07 will be released?

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
How do I complete event 61? I already have the video of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but option to talk to Megan never shows up. That's the only election-related event I'm missing so far.
To be able to talk to Megan, Mandy has to be attending your school, which means she has to be living at your house. If she’s living at your house already, go to the lounge in the evening, and it should trigger the event that brings her to your school. The official version will have hints that will make this more clear. Sorry for how confusing it is now.

Reactions: A.C.H.B. and Ben786

tianya

Sep 20, 2020
I really like the game but is there still a way to deactivate the incest in the current version? I know, the roomate stuff is kinda silly but incest is just a turnoff for me personally and it's all about illusions here anyway, right? That phone light thing is turned off and when I click, nothing happens.

Edit: Why the f would you facepalm at that? I'm not kink shaming anyone. I actually love NTR so I know quite a bit about kink shaming trolls, the (really good) NTR here is even the reason why I play this game. I am asking a legitimate question here. Please just facepalm yourself and your toxic mind.

Last edited:

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I really like the game but is there still a way to deactivate the incest in the current version? I know, the roomate stuff is kinda silly but incest is just a turnoff for me personally and it's all about illusions here anyway, right? That phone light thing is turned off and when I click, nothing happens.

Edit: Why the f would you facepalm at that? I'm not kink shaming anyone. I actually love NTR so I know quite a bit about kink shaming trolls, the (really good) NTR here is even the reason why I play this game. I am asking a legitimate question here. Please just facepalm yourself and your toxic mind.
There definitely aren't many requests for this, but yeah, if you replace your scripts.rpa with this one, it will make the dialogue safe for patreon.

• Love
Reactions: Ben786 and tianya

maka2k

Nov 28, 2019
So I had the option to do some kind of election thing at school and delayed it due to it saying that I needed a second source of income. However, now I'm set on the income but I haven't seen the option for the election thing since.
Same for me. This is a bug right? I cant´t get this message on Monday anymore and i also can´t make any election on Friday.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Same for me. This is a bug right? I cant´t get this message on Monday anymore and i also can´t make any election on Friday.
Are you using the cheat mod? If you skip days using the cheat mod especially Sunday, the variables don't reset, keeping those messages from reappearing.

maka2k

Nov 28, 2019
Are you using the cheat mod? If you skip days using the cheat mod especially Sunday, the variables don't reset, keeping those messages from reappearing.
Yes i am using the cheat mod. How about removing the cheat mod and keep playing? But i haven´t skipped any days.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes