• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

sopanoob

Jun 24, 2018
Then wait until she have dinner with the infamous Will Taylor, talk with Lauren and that completes the requirements for the election.
I'm unable to trigger the date for some reason and I've already gone through the election. It said all the requirements are complete.

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Probably you're missing the same I did, the uniform change. Must have breakfast with girls in the early morning, and talk with the mom. Then wait until she have dinner with the infamous Will Taylor, talk with Lauren and that completes the requirements for the election. It's not a bug, it's a lack of a proper hint.
Figured it out, if you don't trigger the uniform change early enough in the week it bugs the hell out and goes into loop central. (Since you don't have enough time to for Will to get back to you). Thanks for the hint bud.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Yeah, I just didn't get any follow up for the date so I don't know if it'll be part of next update or if I missed it.
The date occurs out of sight, you just know about it checking the mail, that's why it can be missed, but the election route get unlocked anyway. Probably the story with Will Taylor would be part of the next update, focused in the mom.

Reactions: strenif

sopanoob

Jun 24, 2018
The date occurs out of sight, you just know about it checking the mail, that's why it can be missed, but the election route get unlocked anyway. Probably the story with Will Taylor would be part of the next update, focused in the mom.
Oh alright,thanks.

Reactions: GaboCAP

Icedreams

May 4, 2017
Hi all I need help please I can't get past event 31 the ones I have left are 31/32/35/39/42/43/60/61/62/70/75/76 I can't seem to trigger angthing else.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Hi all I need help please I can't get past event 31 the ones I have left are 31/32/35/39/42/43/60/61/62/70/75/76 I can't seem to trigger angthing else.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so, 0.07a already contains the i-patch or is the content back in the game officially?
0.07 doesn't need a patch. The incest is built in since it's our SubscribeStar version. All SubscribeStar versions moving forward, will not require an incest patch.

Reactions: SandmansMisery

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Any content with the mom on this update???
Yes, but I don't know what it is because I'm holding out for the next update. I'd guess maybe a titjob/blowjob or something.

I played it long time ago did jacky get banged yet ?
This might be a yes, but I haven't followed the NTR routes so I don't actually know. For the MC the next update is the one that focuses on Jacky.

• Red Heart
Reactions: gomesa

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Sorry for bugging everyone but could someone havea look at my save to see what I'm missing please
Not sure if you were using cheats to advance the day but I went through the week and was able to start the election on monday using your save. Here it is back on the following monday.

Reactions: Darkaura

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Not sure if you were using cheats to advance the day but I went through the week and was able to start the election on monday using your save. Here it is back on the following monday.
Yes, Strenif brings out a good point, a lot of variables are reset when the MC sleeps at night. And even more so when he sleeps at night on Sunday and resets the weekly variables. If you're skipping days through the cheat mod, the variables don't get reset and cause a lot of problems.

kursatyildis

Jul 9, 2017
Does anyone have a 0.6 completed save, already finished that one but switched pc's. Somewhere in the middle of 0.6 is fine too, I just don't want to replay the entire game for the new content

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes