Sep 2, 2020
Something is wrong with the renpy version of this release.

I always get NO DC message in Blender after playing this.

Funny enough, i dont get it in game and i have already switched to angle render ingame but everytime i fix this with restore in nvidia controls it gets broken again after another play of this game.

And its a 100% this game i havent played any other while going from blender to playing this and after every switch i have to restore again. And i know its coming from renpy as i have had this problem with other games too, but with those it was fixed after switching the render. I guess it was something hardcoded here that renders that solution irrelevant.

Besides that its nice game all around.

Its a bit too grindy here and there for me and i whish some choices some scene change logic and little things could be automated so less clicking would be involved playing this.
I really dont know why the game isnt just going by itself to the next screen after finishing animations on scooter for example. The whole online stuff with advertisment and stuff is also fun robbing clicking and does little to enhance imersion after doing it the first time.

I dont mind the repetition so no problem there but the game forces one to click a lot of time for nothing more than to change screen.

I wish it had more options for messing with the stats of the girls as it also add way to much grind to have shared events like morning kitchen for 3 girls. I also still wonder why aunty and cousing are not included in those after they move in :)

Mini games were a bit broken too in my game but thanks to save and load it was managable to get thru those points.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
correct sry just need that 43 need help^^
you have to drive down your support for Lauren a few weeks consecutive then you can see the chain of events, happening, that means : no buying votes from Diaz ( a pity given her oral skills) No Poster, etc.
then Lauren starts to do things to lure the vote of the Boys towards her.(NTR alert)

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I love the scenes when we eat together and the girls have their mouths full they look like cute little chipmunks with those puffy cheeks :ROFLMAO::love:.

• Haha
Reactions: strenif

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Until Shaddy updates the multi-mod, I'd be more than happy to make a script7 walkthough mod compatible with his v0.06 mod if folks are interested. It ain't easy as Shaddy is damned crafty who I consider a mentor but I'm willing to give it a shot for my own use anyway. Regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben786 and xapican

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Until Shaddy updates the multi-mod, I'd be more than happy to make a script7 walkthough mod compatible with his v0.06 mod if folks are interested. It ain't easy as Shaddy is damned crafty who I consider a mentor but I'm willing to give it a shot for my own use anyway. Regards.
please do friend, I'm still playing this and the hint system its a nightmare and the walktrought isn't of much use either

tomcatlou

Dec 6, 2019
The hints are wack this time, several one is missing. You need to see the convo where Mandy will be at your school, one of the evenings at home in the living room in order to be able to talk with Megan, then another evening at home in the living room where Jackie calls Lauren out on the posters. You also need to meet up with that Will dude, talk about him with the school clothes change, that happens at one of the campaign HQ convos, I agreed to him meeting with Jackie in exchange for the help, then at an early morning breakfast scene at home, I told Jackie about it, then a day later he sent me a mail saying he managed to do the rule change.

You need everything in order for Lauren to win, which is a rather bad design imo, but at least at Friday it will tell you if you had done it all. I did everything but the dress code change, and because of that it was like I didn't do anything, Lauren lost 30 to 70, so I had to rollback, which was utterly stupid, because the game didn't kept track of the events completed so far, and the events for one side or another are basically the same without interchangeability.
SO after you do the meeting with the principal, where he asks you to go out with Jackie you go to breakfast in the morning to trigger that scene.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
SO after you do the meeting with the principal, where he asks you to go out with Jackie you go to breakfast in the morning to trigger that scene.
Yes, and after doing so, then you need to wait til Saturday morning when WT will call you to confirm. Then, in the next week, do everything, have the election, and celebrate both your win, Lauren, and taking $3K off of dickwad, making his wallet a little lighter.

NeverDeck

Apr 25, 2017
AFAIK event 61 is just removed or otherwise blocked. Mandy has arrived and all that, but no way to talk to Megan. If the election is lost, you can just pay 4k to not NTR her and she becomes president anyways.

Maybe author hard coded the election to be lost, removed that event, and was too lazy to update the info screen?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
AFAIK event 61 is just removed or otherwise blocked. Mandy has arrived and all that, but no way to talk to Megan. If the election is lost, you can just pay 4k to not NTR her and she becomes president anyways.

Maybe author hard coded the election to be lost, removed that event, and was too lazy to update the info screen?
Nope. Event 61 is very doable and you can talk to Megan. There's a bug that requires you to do a number of seemingly unrelated events before you can talk to her. Please recall this is the alpha bug test release and was never meant to be seen by more than a few testers.

Reactions: xapican

NeverDeck

Apr 25, 2017
Nope. Event 61 is very doable and you can talk to Megan. There's a bug that requires you to do a number of seemingly unrelated events before you can talk to her. Please recall this is the alpha bug test release and was never meant to be seen by more than a few testers.
The only event I didn't do was the photoshoot with mom and Megan. Is that really one of the requirements?

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes