riko16

Nov 16, 2017
A Family Venture [v0.07 Supporter] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.29 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.25 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 447 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 396 MB: MEGA -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thanks bro, u always save my ass!

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Flynn13

Aug 7, 2018
Thanks I didn't think I had but I must have immported it with a save when I lost my saves. I don't see a DS icon upper right has a green dot which turns red when I click it but no options including add/remove.
Sorry to be a pest but I'm still stuck on getting rid of the ballgag so I can move on. I appeciate the help from strenif but I still can't make it work. Thanks in advance for any help.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Sorry to be a pest but I'm still stuck on getting rid of the ballgag so I can move on. I appeciate the help from strenif but I still can't make it work. Thanks in advance for any help.
Would you mind trying something for me? Open the console by pressing "Shift + o" and then type in "$ ball_gag_owned = True" It was a fail safe I tried putting into the game to try and get rid of the ball gag bug. Looks like it didn't take care of it for everyone. Anyways, try typing that, hit enter and then close the console with Esc. Then see if you can start the Jacky cosplay scene.

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
I ONE CUESTION IN event 71 visit will tylor late morning or afternoon i not view the office in the map please help

Flynn13

Aug 7, 2018
Would you mind trying something for me? Open the console by pressing "Shift + o" and then type in "$ ball_gag_owned = True" It was a fail safe I tried putting into the game to try and get rid of the ball gag bug. Looks like it didn't take care of it for everyone. Anyways, try typing that, hit enter and then close the console with Esc. Then see if you can start the Jacky cosplay scene.
It worked. I managed to fix the problem a bit earlier using a save editor but I tried your suggestion on an older save and it worked. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: WillTylor

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
I can't progress at all. I am stuck with event to keep laura(?) happy during the event and the event has been completed. There is not additional events on phone at all. All i got is the button to fast travel.

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I can't prgores at all. I am stuck with event to keep laura(?) happy during the event and the event has been completed. There is not additional events on phone at all. All i got is the button to fast travel.
If there are no more events left on Ryan's phone you've completed all the current content.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
so if you played 7 beta, then this new version has nothing for you?
This is just the public release of .07b. Each major release is made publicly available a month after it comes out.
It's got some bug fixes but that's it.

icon1111

Feb 27, 2021
Why can't I complete events 42 and 53? In fact, where did Dais meet? I really couldn't meet her. The aunt's kitchen incident also couldn't be completed. Why?
photo.png

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Why can't I complete events 42 and 53? In fact, where did Dais meet? I really couldn't meet her. The aunt's kitchen incident also couldn't be completed. Why?
View attachment 1323510
Diaz can be met during the school election by going to the city map in the afternoon or evening.

Event 53 takes place by assigning Cami to clean the bathroom when her libido is at 10 and making a deal with her to show Ryan her tits.

icon1111

Feb 27, 2021
Diaz can be met during the school election by going to the city map in the afternoon or evening.

Event 53 takes place by assigning Cami to clean the bathroom when her libido is at 10 and making a deal with her to show Ryan her tits.
Thank you, but for event 53, I have reached an agreement for Cami to show her breasts, but this event still exists. I can’t understand it. Now I’m missing this one and it’s not completed.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thank you, but for event 53, I have reached an agreement for Cami to show her breasts, but this event still exists. I can’t understand it. Now I’m missing this one and it’s not completed.
Odd. Can you post your save? I can take a look at it.

40kk

Sep 2, 2019
Someone please help me… I’m on the NTR and I’m stuck on the campaign. I’ve had the options with Mandy and Lauren, Anal with Mrs. Stone, paid Diaz and sent the email to Will Taylor… I’ve repeated this for weeks and weeks in game and nothing new. I’d had breakfast every morning but nothing… please someone tell me what to do

40kk

Sep 2, 2019
Someone please help me… I’m on the NTR and I’m stuck on the campaign. I’ve had the options with Mandy and Lauren, Anal with Mrs. Stone, paid Diaz and sent the email to Will Taylor… I’ve repeated this for weeks and weeks in game and nothing new. I’d had breakfast every morning but nothing… please someone tell me what to do

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes