WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Someone please help me… I’m on the NTR and I’m stuck on the campaign. I’ve had the options with Mandy and Lauren, Anal with Mrs. Stone, paid Diaz and sent the email to Will Taylor… I’ve repeated this for weeks and weeks in game and nothing new. I’d had breakfast every morning but nothing… please someone tell me what to do
Go to class in the afternoon on Friday.

Reactions: 40kk

40kk

Sep 2, 2019
Someone please help me… I’m on the NTR and I’m stuck on the campaign. I’ve had the options with Mandy and Lauren, with Mrs. Stone, paid Diaz and sent the email to Will Taylor… I’ve repeated this for weeks and weeks in game and nothing new. I’d had breakfast every morning but nothing… please someone tell me what to do
Thanks but it’s telling me I have things that I still must complete… I’m assuming the dinner with Will???

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Someone please help me… I’m on the NTR and I’m stuck on the campaign. I’ve had the options with Mandy and Lauren, with Mrs. Stone, paid Diaz and sent the email to Will Taylor… I’ve repeated this for weeks and weeks in game and nothing new. I’d had breakfast every morning but nothing… please someone tell me what to do

Thanks but it’s telling me I have things that I still must complete… I’m assuming the dinner with Will???
If you're on the NTR path, you probably will want Lauren to lose the campaign, in which case you can start the election event even if you haven't finished everything. If you do finish everything, Lauren will win. If you want Lauren to win, you have to have finished the Diaz event where you place the camera in the shower, and then tell Megan about Matt screwing Miss Jessica in the shower. You have to have met with school board member, Will Tylor, convinced Jacky at breakfast to go on a date with him, and have received his email in return that Lauren can announce the dress code change. Then, within the same week you want to end the election, you need to have paid Lauren the maximum amount in her campaign headquarters, paid Diaz that week, and then created and hung the best version of the posters. At this point, Lauren will be able to win the election.

Reactions: 40kk

40kk

Sep 2, 2019
If you're on the NTR path, you probably will want Lauren to lose the campaign, in which case you can start the election event even if you haven't finished everything. If you do finish everything, Lauren will win. If you want Lauren to win, you have to have finished the Diaz event where you place the camera in the shower, and then tell Megan about Matt screwing Miss Jessica in the shower. You have to have met with school board member, Will Tylor, convinced Jacky at breakfast to go on a date with him, and have received his email in return that Lauren can announce the dress code change. Then, within the same week you want to end the election, you need to have paid Lauren the maximum amount in her campaign headquarters, paid Diaz that week, and then created and hung the best version of the posters. At this point, Lauren will be able to win the election.
Thanks for that advice!

Reactions: WillTylor

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
Jacky, to date or not to date. That is the question.

What's the results of Jacky dating the super? Is it an NTR. Is there another way to change the Dress code?

Ulfgar

Jul 11, 2018
Hi, I'm stuck at event 33. There's no hint available for it and I have no idea of how to complete it. Can you help?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
NTR Route, you must be losing the election and go to Diaz van to talk, you must have installed a cam on the girls' shower
Both NTR and Loyalty routes get that scene. You do not need to be losing the election but yes you need to talk to Diaz and install a spy cam in the shower.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes