Kawusi

Feb 6, 2018
The game showed you had read books 2 and 3 but not book 1.

I've corrected the issue so you can do the photo shoot now.

We're you using someone elses save here? Another user had the exact same issue and he was using a bugged save someone who was using cheats had posted.
awesome, thank you so much^^ and no i have started from 0

Reactions: strenif

Boingboi88

Jul 4, 2019
I'm stuck on the election. I had the conversation with Will Taylor, but I don't remember what choices I made, is there a way to check if I approved or disapproved of him meeting with the mom? I can't find a way to bring up going on the date with her.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm stuck on the election. I had the conversation with Will Taylor, but I don't remember what choices I made, is there a way to check if I approved or disapproved of him meeting with the mom? I can't find a way to bring up going on the date with her.
Have breakfast in the early morning. You can make the final call there.

godslayer

Jun 13, 2017
This is one of the best games I've played in recent memory, I love the varied characters and cosplay events(creating basically an only fans for your family was a stunning idea). I'm really hoping for that route to be explored more, maybe a fan is willing to pay big bucks to go farther with them. My only complaint is I have nothing to spend the funds on late game. Perhaps adding some expensive items(Car, family vacation, etc) would allow for some grinder achievements.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
When i load a save, the game opens another save o another scene. How to solve this problem?
Sorry, I haven’t seen this before, I really don’t know why this could be happening, but I’ll consult with DS who knows much more about coding than I do, and see if he can think of anything that could be causing this, and if there’s anything we can do to help.

kecaldw

May 19, 2020
when are we going to get Jackie?????????? After finishing the Treasure of Nadia and the last update of WVM I'm kinda tired of restarting the games all over again. I want Jackie!!!!!!!!! She's got 3 things that every teenage boy that I went to high school with fantasized about. 1) Hot teacher 2) Hot MILF 3) Fine ass stripper PLEASE GIVE US JACKIE

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I've got to say...I enjoy having sex with Sidney every day in the game. The cum load is 20+ so far, and it's very likely to keep going up that way. Will MC knock Sidney up anytime soon?
At some point yes but it's going to be awhile till we get there.

DD!

Aug 18, 2020
Great Taboo game. I have played up until the Pool Party, which I guess is part of 0.4 content. So still more play time to go. Are there more NTR scenes involving Matt and Jacky?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Great Taboo game. I have played up until the Pool Party, which I guess is part of 0.4 content. So still more play time to go. Are there more NTR scenes involving Matt and Jacky?
Photoshoot - if that is the path you are on.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
The problem with loading saves: how to fix?
Sorry I haven't been able to figure this out yet. I do have something that should fix it, but it will end up making you have to start from the beginning. You could always ask someone else for a save though. So delete the game, then go to this directory; C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy and delete the Family Venture folder. Re-download it, launch, and hopefully your problem will have gone away.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Yeah, I was pretty glad I got poked. I was told the Delta variant is taking out the non vaccinated at a much higher rate.
didn't work for my bro he got vaccinated and still caught that shit. he's symptoms so far aren't that bad though.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes