strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
im stuck i cant seem to trigger the school uniform event thing nor the expose mat as cheater thing, just stuck in a money eating loop :(

trying to make lauren win
Try watching TV in the evening to trigger Mandy's transfer event.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys a help ... Event 12 says I need to continue inducing the mother at night and that for this I need to find Bathrobe in her room. I tried several times, but the only interactive drawers are the first of the comoda (which MC says it will not mess with the underwear) and the table next to the bed (where he says there is no money). Does anyone know where to find Bathrobe? Thanks in advance.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Guys a help ... Event 12 says I need to continue inducing the mother at night and that for this I need to find Bathrobe in her room. I tried several times, but the only interactive drawers are the first of the comoda (which MC says it will not mess with the underwear) and the table next to the bed (where he says there is no money). Does anyone know where to find Bathrobe? Thanks in advance.
As I recall the robe is in the drawers but you need to be far enough along in her story to get it to trigger.
If you can share your save I can see what even you're missing.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Here the save and thank you.
Visit her at night and Ryan will talk about her robe (unless she is masterbaiting then you'll have to come back the next night_. Once done, the next day wait till morning then click on the dresser again.

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
so i started useing the hints more on the phone since i got terribly stuck, gone the loyalty route, so when there are no more NTR free numbers to get hints of that means there is no more content yet?

May 9, 2021
I'm really sorry if I'm just another fan wanting to know this... but when can we expect the next release?
Do you update it like every month, every other month, every three months?

And Will - keep it up, you've really made an amazing game for us to enjoy! :love:

Ps. More spanking please!

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm really sorry if I'm just another fan wanting to know this... but when can we expect the next release?
Do you update it like every month, every other month, every three months?

And Will - keep it up, you've really made an amazing game for us to enjoy! :love:

Ps. More spanking please!
There should be a mini update outsometime this month. No idea on the next major update. The dev was talking about breaking up .08 into smaller chunks to get content out faster.

Quizzy

Jun 14, 2017
Completed all of the tasks for Lauren's presidency but they don't say completed on the phone, and the game wont let her win.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Completed all of the tasks for Lauren's presidency but they don't say completed on the phone, and the game wont let her win.
Sounds like you missed the uniform event. Have breakfast and talk to Jackie about meeting Will Tylor.

kecaldw

May 19, 2020
Yes but no.

Two scenes but they are both dreams.
Next major release will be focused on her.
Yeah when???? We've been hearing of a Jackie update for awhile now and have been waiting on basically nothing. So again I ask when can we expect it?????????????

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes