WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Yeah, walkthrough is outdated. I haven’t updated it for this version and don’t really have plans to update it in the future. It just takes a lot of my time. If anyone feels like they want to take it over, let me know and I’ll give you the google doc file.

popcorn24

Mar 15, 2020
Yeah, walkthrough is outdated. I haven’t updated it for this version and don’t really have plans to update it in the future. It just takes a lot of my time. If anyone feels like they want to take it over, let me know and I’ll give you the google doc file.
Ok can you give me tips to pass 74 & 75? I've had sex with her multiple times and still rejects anal so what do I need to try to clear those task?

popcorn24

Mar 15, 2020
Thanks Will.

New question, I've got 78 supporters on CH but not making any money from it. How do I change that or is it work in progress?

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Thanks Will.

New question, I've got 78 supporters on CH but not making any money from it. How do I change that or is it work in progress?
The way I understand it, is you should get a monthly payment from your supporters. D.S. Coded the CH stuff, and I’ve never actually tested that function to make sure it works. I’ve looked at the code, and from what I can tell, it should pay out every 30 days.

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Enjoy this game and all. Stuck at "Wake Sindey for Chat" - I still need to do something to progress. Have done the morning run with her and it stuck at being Cock-blocked by Mr. Preterson. I have begun the photoshoot with Sidney. Her submission is only 2. It needs to be 5 to progress ? Using AFamilyVenture-0.07_beta_supporter-pc

I thought the running in the early morning would raise her submission - but it doesn't. So what am I missing. Thanks for any help or suggestions. (Note - I have seen the walkthur writeup and not seeing an answer there.)

Also what is need to trigger Camille and Mandy moving into the house (I suspect Mandy needs to be in the house to finish the Election storyline). Aunt Camille has her maid outfit and has started working in the house.

Last edited:

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
and it stuck at being Cock-blocked by Mr. Preterson
There are a few variations on that happening that you need to get through. As for the submission points (did you mean Sidney, not Lauren?), IIRC you raise them by repeating the photoshoot a few times.
Also what is need to trigger Camille and Mandy moving into the house (I suspect Mandy needs to be in the house to finish the Election storyline).
You're right, and I believe you need to have progressed through all three photoshoots for that conversation to be able to trigger at breakfast.

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Yeah I meant Sidney :) only have Submission of 2 on her. Doing a photoshoot with Sidney doesn't not raise her Submission - it raises her Affection. I can't seem to raise her submission with photoshoot until she is at 5. So looking for now to raise her submission to 5, I guess.

Last edited:

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
First thing you need to do is raise Sidney's libido. The first three options of the photoshoot can also be triggered by a high libido. By not pushing Sidney too hard and ending the photoshoot before she's pissed will give you more libido. Once your libido is high enough you can pick the first three options, and each one of those options will raise Sidney's submission.

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Well I think I forgot to do Event #13 Nightly Mischief with Jacky. Therefore Diaz will not tell me Camille and Mandy are coming to live at the house (did the flashing scene with Camille in the bathroom and Nightly mischief with Lauren). All three photoshoots are done, election started and advanced.

Do I have start over ?

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Ok I did have to start over (sigh) - but Lauren won the election and stopped the bad guy at the club. I am thinking this as far as this game goes as the moment. Will await an update. Good work on all this.

Might suggest a fail safe timeframe for the aunt/cousin to move in (like part way into the election maybe).

Reactions: strenif

xoxoA

Mar 10, 2021
Is the gallery bugged or is there a lot of scenes you can miss?

According to the phone, I've completed everything. However, the gallery is still missing a bunch of stuff - one 'lock' each with Jacky, 'other girls', NTR, and cosplay...and a whole three locks with Sidney. Only Lauren, Camille, and Mandy are fully unlocked. And I have no idea how to unlock all the missing ones, and according to the cell phone I'm done.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Is the gallery bugged or is there a lot of scenes you can miss?

According to the phone, I've completed everything. However, the gallery is still missing a bunch of stuff - one 'lock' each with Jacky, 'other girls', NTR, and cosplay...and a whole three locks with Sidney. Only Lauren, Camille, and Mandy are fully unlocked. And I have no idea how to unlock all the missing ones, and according to the cell phone I'm done.
Probably something in your persistent file. Download the gallery unlocker in the OP to force them to unlock.

Reactions: xapican

Felps821

May 27, 2021
suggestion: in this next update, make scenes that you can have sex with the character's mother, because you can have sex with everyone but the game character's mother, the game would be more complete. The game is excellent, congratulations willtylor, but only this part is missing to be complete.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
suggestion: in this next update, make scenes that you can have sex with the character's mother, because you can have sex with everyone but the game character's mother, the game would be more complete. The game is excellent, congratulations willtylor, but only this part is missing to be complete.
The next update is the mom update. Dev was already planning on focusing on her.

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
He is working the Jacky part of the story now to finish this chapter. Then work begins on 0.8 (which will be when it will be).

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes