strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thanks for the tip! I was asking because Lauren's School Bathroom scene (the third one) keeps replaying. I wasn't sure if I should give the blackmail video to Megan to progress the story. I'm a recent BFF subscriber btw. Love your game and it's abuse :ROFLMAO::devilish:
You can give Megan the video and still have Matt win. The big thing is to not agree tot he meating between Jackie and Mr Tylor

Reactions: DD!

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
What is the solution to this, I’m having this problem
Yup - Hold the Shift key down and start the game. Change the Render settings at the upper left to Angle2. Quit and restart the game.
Have fun! (was just a little too late - glad ya got it!)

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Don't you get any problems on patreon do to the theme of the game? Just curious.
I’ve got two scripts/versions of the game. On Patreon the mom and sisters are of course roommates and landlady. The version you download from Subscribestar and here is the way nature intended. Also, those who download their game on Patreon, can go to our Discord and get a script replacer that turns their vanilla version into the incest version.

Reactions: Torsang

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
I’ve got two scripts/versions of the game. On Patreon the mom and sisters are of course roommates and landlady. The version you download from Subscribestar and here is the way nature intended. Also, those who download their game on Patreon, can go to our Discord and get a script replacer that turns their vanilla version into the incest version.
interesting. i thought patreon would also keep sure there are no "offical" modifications against their rules shared. And I thought Discord would also work towards this type of content, but if not that are great news XD

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
interesting. i thought patreon would also keep sure there are no "offical" modifications against their rules shared. And I thought Discord would also work towards this type of content, but if not that are great news
There have been some Devs that have had some trouble with Patreon because of their official Discord links, as Patreon has been known to check those from time to time. Just a heads up, love the game, can't wait to bang Jackie. ;)

Reactions: kecaldw and strenif

KoSDoK

Jun 15, 2021
I'm going crazy. I can't finish the damn 68th event, I've been here for so many hours and I can't get through !
Screenshot_20210924-112156_A Family Venture.jpg
Screenshot_20210924-114530_A Family Venture.jpg

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes