RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.

If you can, try and seed for a bit to help with initial distribution.
If you've any questions or issues, please let me know!

Info:
Ren'Py version: 7.4.8
Size: 3536M
SHA1SUM: 0c4d301c9ee11c56c5c0e4ea3ea6eb6f2ed82547
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label ASS_Affect_game_start_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/ASS_Affect_paint_timed_event.rpyc", line 122:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/ASS_Affect_paint_timed_event.rpy", line 122:

The label ASS_Affect_game_end_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/ASS_Affect_paint_timed_event.rpyc", line 148:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/ASS_Affect_paint_timed_event.rpy", line 148:

The label HTBYD_game_start_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/HTBYD_paint_timed_event.rpyc", line 122:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/HTBYD_paint_timed_event.rpy", line 122:

The label HTBYD_game_end_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/HTBYD_paint_timed_event.rpyc", line 156:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/HTBYD_paint_timed_event.rpy", line 156:

The label Shower_Run01_game_start_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_01_timed_event.rpyc", line 122:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_01_timed_event.rpy", line 122:

The label Shower_Run01_game_end_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_01_timed_event.rpyc", line 132:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_01_timed_event.rpy", line 132:

The label Shower_Run02_game_start_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_02_timed_event.rpyc", line 122:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_02_timed_event.rpy", line 122:

The label Shower_Run02_game_end_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_02_timed_event.rpyc", line 137:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_02_timed_event.rpy", line 137:

The label Shower_Run03_game_start_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_03_timed_event.rpyc", line 122:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_03_timed_event.rpy", line 122:

The label Shower_Run03_game_end_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_03_timed_event.rpyc", line 132:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_03_timed_event.rpy", line 132:

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Fri Oct  1 09:11:34 2021
I get this when I try to run the game on my Mac. Download through the OPs Mac MEGA link. Anyone know how to fix this?

Reactions: dercrack

severed_arm

Aug 19, 2019
Code:

The label ASS_Affect_game_start_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/ASS_Affect_paint_timed_event.rpyc", line 122:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/ASS_Affect_paint_timed_event.rpy", line 122:

The label ASS_Affect_game_end_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/ASS_Affect_paint_timed_event.rpyc", line 148:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/ASS_Affect_paint_timed_event.rpy", line 148:

The label HTBYD_game_start_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/HTBYD_paint_timed_event.rpyc", line 122:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/HTBYD_paint_timed_event.rpy", line 122:

The label HTBYD_game_end_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/HTBYD_paint_timed_event.rpyc", line 156:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/HTBYD_paint_timed_event.rpy", line 156:

The label Shower_Run01_game_start_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_01_timed_event.rpyc", line 122:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_01_timed_event.rpy", line 122:

The label Shower_Run01_game_end_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_01_timed_event.rpyc", line 132:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_01_timed_event.rpy", line 132:

The label Shower_Run02_game_start_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_02_timed_event.rpyc", line 122:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_02_timed_event.rpy", line 122:

The label Shower_Run02_game_end_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_02_timed_event.rpyc", line 137:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_02_timed_event.rpy", line 137:

The label Shower_Run03_game_start_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_03_timed_event.rpyc", line 122:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_03_timed_event.rpy", line 122:

The label Shower_Run03_game_end_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_03_timed_event.rpyc", line 132:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_03_timed_event.rpy", line 132:

I get this when I try to run the game on my Mac. Download through the OPs Mac MEGA link. Anyone know how to fix this?
Same issue on Win. perhaps a bad release?

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Same issue on Win. perhaps a bad release?
Likely, not one to rush developers since I don't pay. But I hope there's a patch soon. Or a solution.
I got that error too the first time i launched it. Tried again and it worked
I haven't had such luck unfortunately. Did you try anything different? Or was it a simple turn off then turn back on ?

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Code:

Did you download the full version, or update 0.07beta with the patch? Did you install the multi-mod? If so, don't. There is already a cheat patch included in the main download.

Reactions: SummmerP and Fwoods

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
I need help here please can't trigger event 35 , i can't seem to be able to go see Ms Stone after the afternoon campaign meeting, anyone knows what i have to ??? Thanks :)

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes