May 9, 2021
So, I'm playing through the game again. Did I make a mistake if I started the Election Campaign BEFORE Mandy and Aunt Cami had moved in? Please help!

Also - anything I can do to make the Progress screen work? I don't see the completed achievements and some that I know I have completed are marked as ??? still.

norbertmc

Aug 5, 2016
Same script error at first startup. On relaunch it was resolved and the game started normally.
Full version from NoPy link, no mods or changes made.

Start once: crash. Start a second time: game runs. Can't explain.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
So, I'm playing through the game again. Did I make a mistake if I started the Election Campaign BEFORE Mandy and Aunt Cami had moved in? Please help!

Also - anything I can do to make the Progress screen work? I don't see the completed achievements and some that I know I have completed are marked as ??? still.
No, but you won't be able to show Megan the video of Matt cheating on her till Mandy moves in and then transfers schools.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
A Family Venture [v0.07 Extended] [WillTylor] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 3,44 GB / 435 MB - AFamilyVenture-0.07_extended_supporter-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,4 GB / 400 MB - AFamilyVenture-0.07_extended_supporter-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

Update Only [v0.07 Beta (or higher) to v0.07 Extended]

Original / Compressed Size: 207 MB / 30 MB - A_Family_Venture-v0.07beta-v0.07extended-crunched.7z

Download (Update Only): - -

Copy/extract the content of the archive into the "game" folder and overwrite when asked.

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
Man holy shit. I'm doing a NTR play through since I normally like the NTR scenes in games because I like to see the most depraved shit it has to offer. I'm also married and don't self insert so it doesn't bother me. But here the 2nd hand embarrassment is thick, its like watching a snuff film. lol this shit is rough.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Same script error at first startup. On relaunch it was resolved and the game started normally.
Full version from NoPy link, no mods or changes made.

Start once: crash. Start a second time: game runs. Can't explain.
The links on my supporter pages have been functioning fine for weeks without this error. I've got to assume that there's some kind of error with the new upload links. If you're getting the error, would you mind telling me if you used the MEGA, Nopy, Anonfile, or Mixdrop links? I wonder if one, or all of them have an issue.

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Love to see an update but I don't know if I should redownload for 5 new scenes :p I can wait.

EDIT: Especially since I only played the last update last week ^^

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Original / Compressed Size PC: 3,44 GB / xxx MB - AFamilyVenture-0.07_ext_SubStar-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,4 GB / xxx MB - AFamilyVenture-0.07_ext_SubStar-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain - MediaFire
Will it be uploaded later, or was it deleted?

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes