Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Damn now I feel like a real Ahole. That information should have been included in the change log. :)
Why should anyone have to post their health history to prove anything to anyone? If someone is a supporter they can PM to the dev on the Patreon site. Otherwise, if some jackass is just getting the game on F95, the dev, or anyone else, owes someone jack shit explaination, since the complainer isn't paying to support the game anyway.

If someone doesn't like the FREE CONTENT in their FREEly pirated game, just GTFA and find anothe thread, pretty simple concept. It's like someone offering a new car to someone and all they can do it bitch that it's the wrong color...

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Lil Help? I got the "Full" version, and copied the update patch over the top as suggested by others, and now it's chucking this.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_01_timed_event.rpy', 1633135123, 182) is defined twice, at game/images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_01_timed_event.rpy:1 and game/images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_01_timed_event.rpy:2.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
    renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
  File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
    self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 797, in load_appropriate_file
    self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 473, in finish_load
    check_name(node)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
    bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_01_timed_event.rpy', 1633135123, 182) is defined twice, at game/images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_01_timed_event.rpy:1 and game/images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_01_timed_event.rpy:2.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895

Sat Oct  2 01:49:48 2021

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
News Flash. There are people that haven't played the game before so they need to download the full game.
Still doesn't fix all the errors.

Also, I delete games between updates, because, amazingly enough, each update goes to a new folder, and every new version should work.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Pregnancy is listed among the tags, but it’s not in the genres spoiler box on the first page. Is there pregnancy content already implemented in the game? If so, what does it entail?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Pregnancy is listed among the tags, but it’s not in the genres spoiler box on the first page. Is there pregnancy content already implemented in the game? If so, what does it entail?
Sort of. There is pregnant sex but it's a 'dream' as part of the x-mas event. Pregnancy is planned but the story hasn't gotten that far yet. Right now you can fuck and cream pie both sisters (and one school cheerleader) with lots of risky sexy dialog. Jackie (the mom) is up next.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
News Flash. There are people that haven't played the game before so they need to download the full game.
Still doesn't fix all the errors.

Also, I delete games between updates, because, amazingly enough, each update goes to a new folder, and every new version should work.
Sorry I should have also mentioned this
I myself downloaded the full game first, got the error.
then downloaded the patch, applied it and it worked

Ollam

Nov 20, 2017
I got the error as well, hit reload and after about 30seconds, game loaded fine. Try the easy Reload button before you download the patch, might save you save bandwidth.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes