bigjohn2352

Jul 11, 2019
I can't seem to trigger Event 80 with Lauren all it's telling me is to peak through the cameras can't enter the bathroom at all

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I can't seem to trigger Event 80 with Lauren all it's telling me is to peak through the cameras can't enter the bathroom at all
You'll need to do it on the right day. She's only alone in the showers on a certain day. Every other day she showers with Mandy.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I took a look at the download from the OP vs the download from the subscribestar page.

The offical version is 7GB vs F95s 3.77. I'm guessing the uploader compressed the game to make it a smaller upload that that process messed up the files which is what's giving people problems.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Only quest 80 imcomplete, i don't know why i can't do it but anyway, if anyone wants it
Looked at your save. The reason why you arn't seeing the scene is because you have the walkthrough mod installed which is not updated for this version. Remove it and it'll work fine.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
You'll need to do it on the right day. She's only alone in the showers on a certain day. Every other day she showers with Mandy.
Go to the shower when she is alone on Saturday, still won't let me go into the bathroom!

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
I took a look at the download from the OP vs the download from the subscribestar page.

The offical version is 7GB vs F95s 3.77. I'm guessing the uploader compressed the game to make it a smaller upload that that process messed up the files which is what's giving people problems.
Well could you please share this 7 gig version? Cheers.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Well could you please share this 7 gig version? Cheers.
I don't normally leak these but considering the circumstances I think it's a good idea. Hope no one gets mad at me.

PC

MAC

Update Only

Spanish Patch

Reactions: jackkane

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
I don't normally leak these but considering the circumstances I think it's a good idea. Hope no one gets mad at me.

PC
Mega

MAC
Mega

Update Only
Mega

Spanish Patch
Mega
If anyone has an issue with replacing a clearly non-working version of a game with one that apparently works, then I'd very much like to meet them so I can sell them windows made of bees.

*EDIT* except this is 3.44 gig, and not the 7 gig advertised. great.

• Haha
Reactions: strenif
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes