Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label ASS_Affect_game_start_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/ASS_Affect_paint_timed_event.rpyc", line 122:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/ASS_Affect_paint_timed_event.rpy", line 122:

The label ASS_Affect_game_end_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/ASS_Affect_paint_timed_event.rpyc", line 148:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/ASS_Affect_paint_timed_event.rpy", line 148:

The label HTBYD_game_start_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/HTBYD_paint_timed_event.rpyc", line 122:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/HTBYD_paint_timed_event.rpy", line 122:

The label HTBYD_game_end_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/HTBYD_paint_timed_event.rpyc", line 156:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/HTBYD_paint_timed_event.rpy", line 156:

The label Shower_Run01_game_start_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_01_timed_event.rpyc", line 122:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_01_timed_event.rpy", line 122:

The label Shower_Run01_game_end_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_01_timed_event.rpyc", line 132:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_01_timed_event.rpy", line 132:

The label Shower_Run02_game_start_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_02_timed_event.rpyc", line 122:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_02_timed_event.rpy", line 122:

The label Shower_Run02_game_end_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_02_timed_event.rpyc", line 137:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_02_timed_event.rpy", line 137:

The label Shower_Run03_game_start_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_03_timed_event.rpyc", line 122:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_03_timed_event.rpy", line 122:

The label Shower_Run03_game_end_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_03_timed_event.rpyc", line 132:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_03_timed_event.rpy", line 132:

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Fri Oct  1 09:11:34 2021
I get this when I try to run the game on my Mac. Download through the OPs Mac MEGA link. Anyone know how to fix this?

I got the same one when i downloaded the main game for PC Except i closed the game and reopened it and now the error is gone?

```

The label ASS_Affect_game_start_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/ASS_Affect_paint_timed_event.rpyc", line 122:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/ASS_Affect_paint_timed_event.rpy", line 122:

The label ASS_Affect_game_end_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/ASS_Affect_paint_timed_event.rpyc", line 148:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/ASS_Affect_paint_timed_event.rpy", line 148:

The label HTBYD_game_start_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/HTBYD_paint_timed_event.rpyc", line 122:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/HTBYD_paint_timed_event.rpy", line 122:

The label HTBYD_game_end_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/HTBYD_paint_timed_event.rpyc", line 156:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/HTBYD_paint_timed_event.rpy", line 156:

The label Shower_Run01_game_start_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_01_timed_event.rpyc", line 122:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_01_timed_event.rpy", line 122:

The label Shower_Run01_game_end_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_01_timed_event.rpyc", line 132:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_01_timed_event.rpy", line 132:

The label Shower_Run02_game_start_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_02_timed_event.rpyc", line 122:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_02_timed_event.rpy", line 122:

The label Shower_Run02_game_end_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_02_timed_event.rpyc", line 137:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_02_timed_event.rpy", line 137:

The label Shower_Run03_game_start_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_03_timed_event.rpyc", line 122:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_03_timed_event.rpy", line 122:

The label Shower_Run03_game_end_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_03_timed_event.rpyc", line 132:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_03_timed_event.rpy", line 132:

Fri Oct 1 14:15:58 2021
```

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I got the same one when i downloaded the main game for PC Except i closed the game and reopened it and now the error is gone?

```

Fri Oct 1 14:15:58 2021
```
Download the update patch (NOT THE FULL GAME) and replace the files in the game folder, that seems to fix it, at the very least it starts up normally.

Last edited:

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
I played 0.07 almost 3 months ago and this 'extended' version adds 5 new sex scenes? What has the dev been doing for the last 3 months? I'm glad I'm not paying for this. (Sorry, angry rant over)

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I played 0.07 almost 3 months ago and this 'extended' version adds 5 new sex scenes? What has the dev been doing for the last 3 months? I'm glad I'm not paying for this. (Sorry, angry rant over)
Hey everyone. It's been a while since I posted here. Thought I'd let everyone know what's going on. Yes, you are all correct, this update has no new content. I actually told the moderator as much, and was surprised that they sent it through the "Latest Games and Updates" thread anyways. Not that I'm complaining, More exposure, is more exposure.

I was hoping to have the extended release of version 0.07 done by the time I released 0.07 to the public, but I ended up getting the Delta variant of COVID which knocked my ass out for three weeks, despite having my first round of the vaccine. Unfortunately this didn't just put my game development behind, but I'm having to make up work and other life responsibilities that built up while I was out. I am back to developing the game and I'm about 2/3rds done with the renders for the extended version, and 1/5 done with the writing. There's not a ton to the update, so it shouldn't take me very long to finish up. So there will be some new content to the game soon.

Reactions: strenif
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes