SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
The link works fine. However, you have to first download the main file, and then you have to download the "v0.07beta to v0.07extended" patch and put the patch into the main game file.

I had no problem with it.

I was able to both load my old saves from previous version and start a new game with no issues.

lovethegreen

Mar 10, 2020
this game could be awesome but gameplay is really annoying. "libido libido libido libido" that is the worst thing to increase. fuck it

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
last i heard , dear old 'Mom' is still being a tight wad. so i work hard to make money to pay the Debt and she still treats me like the lazy fuck i was... sure she is happy when she doesn't have to go to the club because of MY Hard earned money but she still doesn't think i'm the man of the house. so then is it still NTR if i Give her to tony as punishment for not treating me better?? :unsure::cautious::censored:
i mean she won't let me fuck her o_O so i guess ol' Tony can have her. :devilish:aint that right vinny :eek:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Which type of NTR there is in this game and eventually how to obtain it (the WT is only for the "loyalty" route)?

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Is the sex scene with the mom got updated on this one or is it still teasing?
If I remember right Mom is the focus of next update, so for now it is still in build up. Do not hang me if dev decides to change plans for next update though. In the end that is his good right.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i think the bottom 2 of laurens replays should be turned around since the last is from befor the student body president election
1633175056086.png

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Looked at your save. The reason why you arn't seeing the scene is because you have the walkthrough mod installed which is not updated for this version. Remove it and it'll work fine.
Do you mean the multimod by ShaddyModda? If so, that has been updated according to the mod page, but it still has the problem.

With it installed, Lauren is alone in the shower, and Mandy is in Lauren's bedroom, but I can only peek on her with the spycam.

Once I uninstall the mod, the event triggers on Saturday early morning as it should.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes