damon11

Dec 6, 2020
I'm having an issue where i can't get the mom to do the photoshoot. I bought whatever books i could and used the sheet to add the other books... but i never get the option to read the book. is there a fix for that or do i have to reinstall the game? thanks

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm having an issue where i can't get the mom to do the photoshoot. I bought whatever books i could and used the sheet to add the other books... but i never get the option to read the book. is there a fix for that or do i have to reinstall the game? thanks
If you cheated the books in it messes things up. Using the cheat menu remove them then buy them normally.

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Is there a list anywhere of what the new sex scenes are? The one starting from the classroom is easy enough to find, but what about the others?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Is there a list anywhere of what the new sex scenes are? The one starting from the classroom is easy enough to find, but what about the others?
The new sex scenes are in the latest release which hasn't been leaked so it won't be in your version but to answer your question of what's been added in that update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All the scenes are animated. The dev is getting really good at his animations. He's adding in tit jiggle which I rather enjoyed.

maltador

Jun 7, 2017
The new sex scenes are in the latest release which hasn't been leaked so it won't be in your version but to answer your question of what's been added in that update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All the scenes are animated. The dev is getting really good at his animations. He's adding in tit jiggle which I rather enjoyed.
Why are you using the word "leaked" to make it sound bad? I've never seen that word used on any other single game page in this forum. Everyone uses the words "uploaded" "released" etc. The amount of patrons the devs get from people finding about them in this forum is 10x of what it would have been without it.

• Angry
Reactions: 9alwa

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
I'm a subscriber, so I have the patch for the newest release (unless I'm misunderstanding the post on Subscribestar?). I haven't been able to see the ones after the photoshoot and evening TV session, though--guess I'll go digging through the code to see what I'm missing.
Why are you using the word "leaked" to make it sound bad? I've never seen that word used on any other single game page in this forum. Everyone uses the words "uploaded" "released" etc. The amount of patrons the devs get from people finding about them in this forum is 10x of what it would have been without it.
Because the dev uses a tiered release system, where higher-dollar backers get first crack, then low-dollar, then public, so any release prior to public is technically leaked. He also tends to use the first two as bug hunting releases, which is why it's supposed to be gated.

maltador

Jun 7, 2017
I'm a subscriber, so I have the patch for the newest release (unless I'm misunderstanding the post on Subscribestar?). I haven't been able to see the ones after the photoshoot and evening TV session, though--guess I'll go digging through the code to see what I'm missing.

Because the dev uses a tiered release system, where higher-dollar backers get first crack, then low-dollar, then public, so any release prior to public is technically leaked. He also tends to use the first two as bug hunting releases, which is why it's supposed to be gated.
Bro I obviously know that. Of course it's technically leaked but like I said I haven't see.n anyone using that word on a single game page on this forum other than "a family venture". It's obviously used to make it sound bad

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Who gets pregnant in the game? And do we really keep the baby or what happens?
So far, it only happens in a non-canon future event, where all three end up pregnant (though by who is dependent on the choices you make). However, both girls currently have a counter for how many times you cum inside of them, and presumably Jackie will as well, so it's likely going to be all three within the story as well.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
man it be while for this game a update. so how far for this game can go and i hope as least one of them can get pregnant beside future event

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes