EGEMN

Dec 7, 2020
Don't help Lauren for a week.
Don't give her money, put up posters, or bribe Diaz. The following monday will have her lose in the polls forcing her to do something to try and win votes that Ryan won't like.
Thanks dude and one more thing I can't photoshoot of mom and Megan The second book is not in the store, what should I do to read the books in the evening in Ryan's room I have read the 1st and 3rd book but I can't read the 2nd book

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thanks dude and one more thing I can't photoshoot of mom and Megan The second book is not in the store, what should I do to read the books in the evening in Ryan's room I have read the 1st and 3rd book but I can't read the 2nd book
Might be a bug. Can you post your save? I can see if I can fix it.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My guess is just that the variable isn't named right. In the PC/Mac version the variable is named "lauren_cum_loads_counter" where here is seems to be named "lau_cum_loads_counter".
Hmmm, yes that was the issue. Not sure when this has happened as i don't usually touch the script files.
Looking forward to the next chapter!

Reactions: WillTylor

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
the download (pc) for 007 supporter contains a 007 beta supporter folder zipped inside. Is this just a naming error or is it still the 007 beta version?

Ventadorn

Jun 11, 2020
Seems like there is a bug if you get Sidney to sleep in your bed before you ask her to make a cosplay costume the event chain never triggers even if you have the money

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

ron nx

Jun 22, 2020
Hello Will

I've been wanting to know this for long time. Can you tell me in how many months we can expect version 0.8 and what is the mini update version about. You've made a great game we are all waiting for the Jacky content for very long
Love your game ❤

maltador

Jun 7, 2017
Hello Will

I've been wanting to know this for long time. Can you tell me in how many months we can expect version 0.8 and what is the mini update version about. You've made a great game we are all waiting for the Jacky content for very long
Love your game ❤
The mini update is a couple more events with Lauren. This dev takes long times in between updates so it's hard to say about 0.8 but i think it's safe to say we won't have it before December.

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
Just played through for my first time and wanted to say it's a great game. Enjoyed it very much. Overall I like Sidney's character best, but I do find Lauren's scenes hella exciting. I am personally looking forward to anal piledriving Cami though. I hope that is a thing at some point.

Keep up the great work and no more getting the 'rona!

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
The mini update is a couple more events with Lauren. This dev takes long times in between updates so it's hard to say about 0.8 but i think it's safe to say we won't have it before December.

He works mostly on this own with some folks helping with parts of it. He puts out a quality product, so I am happy to wait for it.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Errors with Diaz event (spanking),
if you choose Mandy to get spanked, there's a wrong CG at the end where it showed up Lauren gagged instead,
also, in the end of scene for some weird reason instead of Mandy start talking Mom.

So far that's it but is weird anyway cause i'm pretty sure in the 0.7 alpha there were not these errors

xennon19

Mar 22, 2019
anyone has full save? thanks in advance played through the game twice to unlock everything but it's too grindy for me

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
The old walkthur is still up on F95 - but you can get newer one from the Discord channel for the game. I would guess 4 to 6 hrs to do the entire game with the walkthur. (note - I focused on the loyalty side for the walkthru.

DD!

Aug 18, 2020
Is it possible for Matt to win the Class President Election? Or is this route not part of the game?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Is it possible for Matt to win the Class President Election? Or is this route not part of the game?
He can win the election but after winner he'll still hand Lauren the seat because he doesn't want to be bothered with the responsibility. If he does win he's going to insist on fucking Lauren in front of you though.

• Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I just released the extended version of 0.07 to testers. the release to all supporters could happen today. It's just some sex scenes with Lauren that didn't make it into the main version. 0.08 will be broken into 2 or 3 separate updates to make time between updates shorter, and there's a lot of content I want to fit into 0.08. My goal is the first version before the end of the year.

Errors with Diaz event (spanking),
if you choose Mandy to get spanked, there's a wrong CG at the end where it showed up Lauren gagged instead,
also, in the end of scene for some weird reason instead of Mandy start talking Mom.
Pretty sure I took care of this bug with the release I'm currently rolling out. Thanks for reporting!

The old walkthur is still up on F95 - but you can get newer one from the Discord channel for the game. I would guess 4 to 6 hrs to do the entire game with the walkthur. (note - I focused on the loyalty side for the walkthru.
The old one is up still, but yours is listed at the end of extras as well. Thanks for that detailed walkthrough of the loyalty route!

Having Lauren win the election is the harder route. but the best outcome for any on the loyalty route. To have Matt win, all you have to do is fail to complete one of the many requirements.

DD!

Aug 18, 2020
I just released the extended version of 0.07 to testers. the release to all supporters could happen today. It's just some sex scenes with Lauren that didn't make it into the main version. 0.08 will be broken into 2 or 3 separate updates to make time between updates shorter, and there's a lot of content I want to fit into 0.08. My goal is the first version before the end of the year.

Pretty sure I took care of this bug with the release I'm currently rolling out. Thanks for reporting!

The old one is up still, but yours is listed at the end of extras as well. Thanks for that detailed walkthrough of the loyalty route!

Having Lauren win the election is the harder route. but the best outcome for any on the loyalty route. To have Matt win, all you have to do is fail to complete one of the many requirements.
Thanks for the tip! I was asking because Lauren's School Bathroom scene (the third one) keeps replaying. I wasn't sure if I should give the blackmail video to Megan to progress the story. I'm a recent BFF subscriber btw. Love your game and it's abuse :ROFLMAO::devilish:

Reactions: WillTylor
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes