strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yeah when???? We've been hearing of a Jackie update for awhile now and have been waiting on basically nothing. So again I ask when can we expect it?????????????
All I can tell you is that the dev considers Jackie's update to be a critical one for the game so will be putting a lot of effort into making it amazing. There are lots of fans of Jackie and they've been very vocal about wanting to see more of her. Frankly I'm one of them. I like to tell you a date but there's just no way for anyone, not even the dev, to know.

According to discord the renders for Lauren's mini update are finished and Will was finishing the writing over the weekend once he's happy with it he'll hand it off to be edited. I'd personalty guess it'll be out in a week or two, depending on how long it takes the editor to finish with it and internal bug testing to wrap up.

He did confirm there will be both loyalty and NTR scenes in the mini update so everyone will have content to enjoy (or hate).

What do you guys think? Will it be Diaz or Matt for the NTR stuff?

Reactions: clowns234

popcorn24

Mar 15, 2020
I've been doing events with Camile but it's not showing any of the events completed. Not even the very first one "Bye Bobby" and I've done all the maid events. What's causing the problem?

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I've been doing events with Camile but it's not showing any of the events completed. Not even the very first one "Bye Bobby" and I've done all the maid events. What's causing the problem?
Sorry to hear about that! I'm not sure what's going on. which version number are you playing? Are you using PC, Mac, or Android? Are you using a cheat mod? Are there any other details you can give me?

popcorn24

Mar 15, 2020
Sorry to hear about that! I'm not sure what's going on. which version number are you playing? Are you using PC, Mac, or Android? Are you using a cheat mod? Are there any other details you can give me?
Version .07 on PC. Yes have a mod. What kind of other details?

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
sydney's walkthrough claims after she starts voluntarily starts jacking the mc off, there should be an option for let's see what see what she does when i wake up. but i have tried like 20+ times and it always ends up with here putting the sum soaked panties back on with the mc going the to sleep in the end. Is this bugged?

I will just keep replaying the scene since i see that no one else is having the same issue. it will eventually work since i am doing what the guide says.

Edit: I feel dumb. Doesn't look like you can progress any further in her story in this update. I was really hoping you could sleep with sydney but apparently not yet.

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
sydney's walkthrough claims after she starts voluntarily starts jacking the mc off, there should be an option for let's see what see what she does when i wake up. but i have tried like 20+ times and it always ends up with here putting the sum soaked panties back on with the mc going the to sleep in the end. Is this bugged?

I will just keep replaying the scene since i see that no one else is having the same issue. it will eventually work since i am doing what the guide says.

Edit: I feel dumb. Doesn't look like you can progress any further in her story in this update. I was really hoping you could sleep with sydney but apparently not yet.
Rejoice my friend for you can in fact go much father with her.
I'm betting you haven't done the park scenes yet. In the early morning on weekdays go to the lounge and join Sidney for a jog.
You'll also want to keep advancing the story with the other girls.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I forgot to let everyone here know that I've started making videos to inform my supporters on the progress of the game updates. They're for supporters at first, but then I release them to the public after a week or so. Here's the link to the first two.

Last edited:

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Upon creampieing Lauren,
Key error: u'lau_cum_loads_counter'
Ignoreable and the only error I encountered.

Just finished all events except the 4 NTR ones,
Would be nice having the option to filter those ones out of the hint list,
Was annoying having to scroll past them instead of just clearing tasks top to bottom,
On an Android phone and scrolling the hint list is a bit iffy,
Swipe up the wrong way and ya get the save menu instead.
Thanks for the feedback and the bug report! Were you using our Android version, or a 3rd party version? I'm actually not sure which version is posted on the OP.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
I used the Wills747 port,
Normally I'd use JoiPlay and the Win version but I took the simple route this time,
That version is only linked on the Multi Mod page.

Wills will see this now maybe it's something for him to fix.
Hi there, can you upload the log.txt or the traceback so i can see where this occurs?

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: u'lau_cum_loads_counter'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "UpdateScript0.06.rpyc", line 10529, in script call
  File "images/interface_images/blackjack/blackjack-DS.rpyc", line 371, in script call
  File "images/interface_images/blackjack/blackjack-DS.rpyc", line 480, in script call
  File "images/interface_images/blackjack/blackjack-DS.rpyc", line 385, in script call
  File "images/interface_images/blackjack/blackjack-DS.rpyc", line 480, in script call
  File "UpdateScript0.07.rpyc", line 5416, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 715, in execute
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1417, in say
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1206, in __call__
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1125, in prefix_suffix
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1105, in sub
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
  File "/home/tom/ab/nightly-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/nightly-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/nightly-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/nightly-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'lau_cum_loads_counter'
Cool, I'll look into that.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Veldzix Can you test this and let me and WillTylor know if it fixes the issue?
Issue I found was lau_cum_loads_counter in UpdateScript0.07.rpy was bracketed with [] not ()
PC handles this fine but for what ever reason Android only uses it as [sayer]

Sep 8, 2020
Who are GW and pov meant to be? Cause I get an error when trying to click on the school saying that sayer GW and sayer pov are not defined.

Sep 8, 2020
Also the school is not working for me, the images don't show up properly and the audio file is missing, can someone help with this?

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Veldzix Can you test this and let me and WillTylor know if it fixes the issue?
Issue I found was lau_cum_loads_counter in UpdateScript0.07.rpy was bracketed with [] not ()
PC handles this fine but for what ever reason Android only uses it as [sayer]
Mega
My guess is just that the variable isn't named right. In the PC/Mac version the variable is named "lauren_cum_loads_counter" where here is seems to be named "lau_cum_loads_counter".

Reactions: Wills747

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Also the school is not working for me, the images don't show up properly and the audio file is missing, can someone help with this?
Are you playing on PC, Mac, or Android, and are you playing the public or supporter version?

popcorn24

Mar 15, 2020
Is the walkthrough outdated? The progress on the phone shows events in 70s but no tips in the walkthrough on how to complete them. 71 says to meet board member Will Tylor and tells me what time of day but his office isn't visible at those times.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes