-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I would love to..... If I knew how to do that.
When you're typing your reply, there's a toolbar at the top (bold, italic, etc.). To the right of the emoji icon (the smiling face) is a button. You can either click that, or you can use the ••• button to the right of that. If you click that second button, you'll see different tags available; choose "SPOILER" from the list.

In either case, you'll then be prompted to give a name for your spoiler; this is optional. The tags I indicated before, [SPOILER] [/SPOILER], will appear where you're typing. In between the middle two brackets, enter whatever spoilers you're including. So you might have [SPOILER]something like this[/SPOILER] in your post.

You can also manually enter the tags (type them yourself), again having them on either side of the spoiled information. Finally, you can highlight some of your post and then click one of the options for SPOILER tags that I mentioned before. After choosing (or ignoring) the name for the spoiler, the tags will automatically be applied to either side of the text you've highlighted.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorund and Talmadge

vkoney

Sep 4, 2021
Really enjoyed playing this lol. Am stuck with a lot of money but cant seem to progress - gonna have to check the walkthru *shame on me*

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
When you're typing your reply, there's a toolbar at the top (bold, italic, etc.). To the right of the emoji icon (the smiling face) is a button. You can either click that, or you can use the ••• button to the right of that. If you click that second button, you'll see different tags available; choose "SPOILER" from the list.

In either case, you'll then be prompted to give a name for your spoiler; this is optional. The tags I indicated before, [SPOILER] [/SPOILER], will appear where you're typing. In between the middle two brackets, enter whatever spoilers you're including. So you might have [SPOILER]something like this[/SPOILER] in your post.

You can also manually enter the tags (type them yourself), again having them on either side of the spoiled information. Finally, you can highlight some of your post and then click one of the options for SPOILER tags that I mentioned before. After choosing (or ignoring) the name for the spoiler, the tags will automatically be applied to either side of the text you've highlighted.
Thanks for the info. I'll try to remember that if I ever post something like that again.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
How do you unlock sex with Megan? I can't find her anywhere at school.

And there's bath and laptop sex scenes I can't find either?

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
Can someone PLEASE provide me with a save so i can do event 35 , i can't seem to trigger it even if i follow hints , help would be very appreciate thanks :)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I wonder how MC's mother knows about her father's penis size when she sees MC's erections early in the game. And she says that MC certainly did not inherit it from her husband, but from her father.:ROFLMAO:

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
I know the current hint system is frustrating, we're trying to make it much better in 0.08. It will soon have in game pop ups to let you know when you've triggered and completed new events. Just as an example....
View attachment 1438574 View attachment 1438577
Will those changes include separating completed events into there own section? I've always felt scrolling through the entire event list anytime you want to look for a specific one a little frustrating.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Will those changes include separating completed events into there own section? I've always felt scrolling through the entire event list anytime you want to look for a specific one a little frustrating.
Yes. The events won't appear in the list until they've been triggered, and once completed they will go to the bottom of the list. Should help a lot with scrolling.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yes. The events won't appear in the list until they've been triggered, and once completed they will go to the bottom of the list. Should help a lot with scrolling.
This repositioning of quests actually is currently implemented, as of this latest release (i.e., v0.07 Extended, with the 5 new scenes). When I opened my phone, the quests for the new scenes were all at the top of the list, and anything already done (or missed) was below that. I think it looks good; it seemed to work just fine for me.

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
This repositioning of quests actually is currently implemented, as of this latest release (i.e., v0.07 Extended, with the 5 new scenes). When I opened my phone, the quests for the new scenes were all at the top of the list, and anything already done (or missed) was below that. I think it looks good; it seemed to work just fine for me.
I chose to skip the extended. So if the event list is now more organized that's good to hear.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but the 3 new "Sex with Sister" quests don't update or complete unless you do things very specifically, (I believe it's cumming inside her, but I'm not sure, I asked for anal too afterwards to see if that'd trigger it) so the quest hints should either tell you this, or update if you get it wrong ("maybe if I came in her like she asked" or "I should probably ask for a little extra" would be a good idea).

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
WT Week $ Sunday Lauren submission is not at 25 unable to finish photoshoot and be on course. Is there some way to increase Lauren's submission stats?

GreatJob

Jun 27, 2021
I don't know what to do.
Whay choice is good? In the moment when we have to choose if we agree or not to arrange dinner with this perv Will Tylor (haha) and MC mother.
I don't want ntr, and i don't trust him.
And i don't know if i don't choose here (yes) then Lauren can lose in this competition.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
WT Week $ Sunday Lauren submission is not at 25 unable to finish photoshoot and be on course. Is there some way to increase Lauren's submission stats?
To increase Lauren's submission, you can:
  • Refuse to pay Diaz and let her have fun with Lauren.
  • If both Lauren and Mandy are living with you, refuse Diaz and then choose Lauren for the spanking.
  • During the How to Breed Your Dragonphotoshoot, there are a few options, dependent on her existing submission level:
    • 7 or higher, you can use the option to have her show her thong from behind.
    • 10 or higher, ask her to take off her bra.
    • 14 or higher, use the "show your titties" option.
    • 19 or higher, have her take off her thong.
    • 25 or higher, ask for explicit close-ups.
There are also some during the class president event, like saying she's a little crazy when she says why they are using a bathroom for their campaign headquarters, or like failing to get posters up so that she drops in the polls. Your call as to whether those specific choices are worth the increase in submission.

Sober Satan

Jun 17, 2017
Not sure when you last played but as of right now quite a bit. You can have sex with both sisters and one of the girls from school plus a lot of other things with the aunt cousin and mom.
For some reason I can't progress with Lauren, in the hints section on the phone. It says I have to take more "dragon" photos, but I've done everything in the photoshoot, how do I progress with her?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
For some reason I can't progress with Lauren, in the hints section on the phone. It says I have to take more "dragon" photos, but I've done everything in the photoshoot, how do I progress with her?
Can you post your save? I can take a look.

TheSupahDog

Apr 10, 2019
sorry, I updated today from 0.7 normal to 0.7 extended, I see this in the changelog:
v0.07 Extended
5 new sex scenes added

How do i know where to search them? I don't see new events in the phone.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
sorry, I updated today from 0.7 normal to 0.7 extended, I see this in the changelog:
v0.07 Extended
5 new sex scenes added

How do i know where to search them? I don't see new events in the phone.
There are: two more scenes (progression) when watching Game of Thots, two more scenes after finishing a photoshoot with her, and one more scene with her in the bathroom (when she was about to shower). All of those appeared for me at the top of the quests on the phone, although the first two were in one quest listing and the second two were in another, single quest listing. Not sure why they didn't appear for you.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes