MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
For some reason I can't progress with Lauren, in the hints section on the phone. It says I have to take more "dragon" photos, but I've done everything in the photoshoot, how do I progress with her?
Repeat the shoot, She'll blow you. And again, She'll fuck you. Depending on how you "Finish" determines whether the quest is marked complete or not.

Reactions: Sober Satan

Sober Satan

Jun 17, 2017
Repeat the shoot, She'll blow you. And again, She'll fuck you. Depending on how you "Finish" determines whether the quest is marked complete or not.
Yeah, idk, I've done every possible "finish" there is to do, and it doesn't mark it as complete, idk.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah, idk, I've done every possible "finish" there is to do, and it doesn't mark it as complete, idk.
IDK seems like I missed a lot of things, according to the phone
Asked her for Anal? Once after the shoot, once in the Bathroom.
The first time you're able to have sex with Lauren is immediately following the class president event, if she wins; I have no idea how it works if you let Matt win instead, so someone else would have to speak to that.

The additional events (i.e., the last two photoshoot endings, the last two Game of Thots TV watching endings, and the new shower event are all dependent on whether you've completed the class president event. At least some of the suggestion text for those new events mentions something like "now that I've had sex with Lauren, maybe she'd be willing to go further". So you'll need to finish that class president event if you haven't already. (I haven't looked at your save, so sorry if you've already done that.)

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
IDK seems like I missed a lot of things, according to the phone
So this should have completed for you but you didn't try both blowjob options of cumming on her face/have her swallow. Now that you've finished the elections there's no way to finish it.

It's not a problem in the sense that you're not missing any content, just a bug with the quest tracker.

Dardude

Sep 23, 2021
I have every event completed except for 28. How many Dragon photoshoots need to be done? I've run down every option tree and Lauren's stats are pretty well maxed out at 75/10/100/10 with zero anger.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Wondering if anyone can help this old man out. Trying to follow the loyalty line walkthru but seems I am out of wack on week 8 was expecting the Aunt Camille intro to the house and not getting it.
Anyone got a save for me for say start of week eight? Was trying to follow the walkthru but seems I messed up or it is out of whack. .. Here is my current save
Thanks

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I have every event completed except for 28. How many Dragon photoshoots need to be done? I've run down every option tree and Lauren's stats are pretty well maxed out at 75/10/100/10 with zero anger.
Sounds like a bug someone else had. There's no more content to complete for that event. If it's still showing as active that's not intended/

Reactions: Dardude

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Wondering if anyone can help this old man out. Trying to follow the loyalty line walkthru but seems I am out of wack on week 8 was expecting the Aunt Camille intro to the house and not getting it.
Anyone got a save for me for say start of week eight? Was trying to follow the walkthru but seems I messed up or it is out of whack. .. Here is my current save
Thanks
I took a look at your save. Few things you missed.
Go to Jackie's room at night, Ryan will talk about stealing her bathrobe.
The next day in the morning go to the kitchen, you'll see Cami for the first time. Be cool with her drinking and have her clean the bathroom. Pee in front of her.
After that go to Jackie's room in the afternoon to steal her robe.
In the evening go to the kitchen to start the Jackie photoshoot event.
The next day have breakfast in the early morning to see Jackie show up in just her bra and panties.
That night you can go to her room and do stuff to her in her sleep if you want.
After that you can build up Cami's libido by going to the kitchen in the morning have her clean the bathroom and pee in front of her. Once her libido is maxed (and you can just cheat her to 10 each day) select the option to 'do something more mischievous'
She'll show you her tits in the bathroom. Once done rinse and repeat for the other two rooms (again you can just cheat her stats to make this go super fast).
Once all that's done Cami and Mandy will move in the next week.

Reactions: Rebeldad

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Maybe I shouldn't have had them as a phone progress event. When I play, I don't focus on them at all, and through the process of doing other things, the girl's libido gets raised, and when it happens, it's usually a surprise because I wasn't even going for it. Or maybe I should put them as the last achievements, and by the time people get around to them, they'll realize they inadvertently completed them already.
Not sure if I have messed up but cant seem to trigger laurens shower scene since mandy and cami are already here. Any tips?
Never mind.. I swear once I post something on here within a half hour or so the event triggers. Spooky

Last edited:
Reactions: Dardude

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
How do you complete the election?
I think you have to visit Diaz's van, get Mom to convince the one old dude of something, then go to the art teacher until you can replace the posters in the hall. I think that's the last step.

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
I was looking at some of the game pictures, and was a bit confused as there seems to be pictures suggesting Matt comes over to your house and fucks lauren in the living room. Is this actually a current scene or stuff for down the line?

Also I have an annoying bug where I can't get the Jackie/Mandy photo shoot to begin, as I'm quizzed by the mother about the book series. I stupidly used cheats for the books, and I did get scenes where she talks to you about them, I don't seem to be able to trigger past this.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I was looking at some of the game pictures, and was a bit confused as there seems to be pictures suggesting Matt comes over to your house and fucks lauren in the living room. Is this actually a current scene or stuff for down the line?

Also I have an annoying bug where I can't get the Jackie/Mandy photo shoot to begin, as I'm quizzed by the mother about the book series. I stupidly used cheats for the books, and I did get scenes where she talks to you about them, I don't seem to be able to trigger past this.
Yes that scene is in game if Lauren loses the election.

Post your save and I can fix the Jackie photo shoot issue.

Aug 22, 2021
I played this through until week 19 Sunday with the help of "Walkthrough 2" (Walk_Thru_by_Week_-_A_Family_Venture.pdf).

This took me many days to do; how long does people play without a walkthrough? Wow!

Is there supposed to be some sort of ending where you are told to save at this point to continue after next update, or should I do a save at evening Sunday week 19?

Does the save let MC keep his money next update (currently over 23 grand)? Is it safe to delete the complete folder of the game?

Yes he is a little weasel that is not taken seriously at first so his juvenile appearance is just right for the game.
Then MC uses his great bullshit powers to corrupt his girls.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes