tania

Jun 30, 2017
Crap, lost my full ntr savegame because i saved over with loyalty route game.
Can someone upload a full ntr with also lost election savegame plz?

omenthirteen

Jun 23, 2021
Hey brahs just wanted to know if the mc can bang the mom yet or not I played this game a long time ago and was wondering if I should play again.

siide

Aug 9, 2019
so I used cheats and i got stuck with jacky's photoshoot and can't start it.
I've read all the harry potter books and told sidney about the costume.
still it doesn't start.
Is there a fix for that?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
so I used cheats and i got stuck with jacky's photoshoot and can't start it.
I've read all the harry potter books and told sidney about the costume.
still it doesn't start.
Is there a fix for that?
Ya, the problem is you can't have all three right away without it messing up the scripted event.

Remove books two and three. Then using a save renpy save editor change the following settings to false
read_book1 = True
read_book2 = True
read_book3 = True

read_book1 might already be false but check and make sure.

Once done you should be able to read book one. Once done you'll see book two in the store. Buy it and repeat for book three.

Reactions: sarkanyom

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Good game! love the scenes with "landlady" especially the ntr ones:whistle:. Does the dev has a date for the next update? does the dev usually focus on one girl per update?
No release date will be announced as that's just begging for trouble. The hope is this year part 1 of .08 will be released.

.08 sounds like it's going to be big so it's being broken up into parts for faster content updates.

While Jackie will be the overall focus of the update you can expect to see other girls get content as well. Seeing as Sidney and Cami were not in .07 at all I'd bet that one or both of them will get some love. As for Mandy and Lauren it's anyone guess.

Will has posted some teasers recently and did a poll last month on what outfit Jackie should ware.

1635567865926.png

Looks like she'll be visiting Tony in Jail in the upcoming release.

Is she going for a conjugal visit with her dirt bag husband?
Can Ryan derail that train in time, keeping Jackie for himself?
Holy shit I just noticed that dress is see through! I can see Jackie's panties!

siide

Aug 9, 2019
Ya, the problem is you can't have all three right away without it messing up the scripted event.

Remove books two and three. Then using a save renpy save editor change the following settings to false
read_book1 = True
read_book2 = True
read_book3 = True

read_book1 might already be false but check and make sure.

Once done you should be able to read book one. Once done you'll see book two in the store. Buy it and repeat for book three.
I don't really know how to do that.
Can you help me?

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes