strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Why cant I give the video of Matt fucking Jessica to Megan? How do I do it?
There's a bug where if Mandy hasn't transferred to the school you can't complete this step. If Mandy and Cami have moved into the house, on a week day watch TV in the evening to kick off that event.

I think you also need to have finished Jackie and Megan's photoshoot.

montiniuscontinius

Nov 2, 2021
Mandy is at the school, she was on the school already when I started the election campaign. I have also completed the photoshoots and watched TV.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
this should be the one
So looks like you haven't done Sidney's events yet. You'll need to fuck her before you can talk to Megan.
Go running in the park and do every option (there are four), once done visit Sidney at the club monday night.
After that you'll be able to talk to Megan about Matt.

You also didn't do Jackie's photoshoot. It's ready to go it just needs to be done by going to the warehouse in the evening.

siide

Aug 9, 2019
I'm stuck at event 53.
cami doesn't show up in the lounge at all
and i'm stuck at the campaign event can't finish it.
i got all the scenes from it. and nothing new happens.

montiniuscontinius

Nov 2, 2021
So looks like you haven't done Sidney's events yet. You'll need to fuck her before you can talk to Megan.
Go running in the park and do every option (there are four), once done visit Sidney at the club monday night.
After that you'll be able to talk to Megan about Matt.

You also didn't do Jackie's photoshoot. It's ready to go it just needs to be done by going to the warehouse in the evening.
thank you

Reactions: strenif

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I am stuck. I do not understand it as I read the books in order(on different days)and had the conversations with Mom and answered her questions correctly(at the studio entrance),but now all I get when I try to do the actual shoot is her hanging up.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I am stuck. I do not understand it as I read the books in order(on different days)and had the conversations with Mom and answered her questions correctly(at the studio entrance),but now all I get when I try to do the actual shoot is her hanging up.
Looks like you used cheats at some point and added all three books at once.
This caused two of the three flags to flip but not the first of the three.
I've edited your save, read the first book then buy and read the second, repeat for the third.
Once done you'll be able to do the photoshoot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Otherguy2012

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Maybe someone can help. I've read through the WT to get Event 28 “Finished photo-shoot for HTBYD" completeed. I've done all the steps with taking all the photos, uploaded them and checked the like with Lauren. But for some reason the progress button on the phone is still showing it as unfinished. I've repeated the event about 4 times now with nothing happening.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes