PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
This probably is a dumb question, but does the Aunt ever show up in the lounge again after the Uncle leaves the country? Event 53 just says to keep waiting until she shows up again. I've played at least 3 in game weeks and she still hasn't shown up. Is the game just full of bugs that events don't trigger like they are supposed too?

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
cami doesn't show up at all and i can't finish 53 or 42.
is that a bug ?
I'm glad I'm not the only one that seems to have an issue with her not showing up. I've played at least 5 in game weeks and she still hasn't shown up.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Sorry for another post on here. I'm must be missing multiple events/triggers to finish the election. The MC hasn't had sex with Lauren or Sidney. No metting has happened with Jackie and Mr. Tylor. I can't seem to get the photoshoot with Lauren finished. The Progress button keeps saying I need to take all available pictures. Aunt Cami / Mandy haven't moved in or shown up to the MC's house. I don't really want to completely start over as I've been playing this game for quite a few hours now. I don't get any new options besides the 3 with Lauren in the evening watching TV or anything at breakfast either.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Maybe someone can help. I've read through the WT to get Event 28 “Finished photo-shoot for HTBYD" completeed. I've done all the steps with taking all the photos, uploaded them and checked the like with Lauren. But for some reason the progress button on the phone is still showing it as unfinished. I've repeated the event about 4 times now with nothing happening.
It's a bug. You can ignore it.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Sorry for another post on here. I'm must be missing multiple events/triggers to finish the election. The MC hasn't had sex with Lauren or Sidney. No metting has happened with Jackie and Mr. Tylor. I can't seem to get the photoshoot with Lauren finished. The Progress button keeps saying I need to take all available pictures. Aunt Cami / Mandy haven't moved in or shown up to the MC's house. I don't really want to completely start over as I've been playing this game for quite a few hours now. I don't get any new options besides the 3 with Lauren in the evening watching TV or anything at breakfast either.
Post your save file and I can take a look.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
strenif This is my current save. I don't know how I screwed up not getting Aunt Cami to show up. She has been to the MC's house twice. First mad then sad about her husband leaving. The MC had the convo with Jackie about her wearing a maid outfit already.

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
strenif This is my current save. I don't know how I screwed up not getting Aunt Cami to show up. She has been to the MC's house twice. First mad then sad about her husband leaving. The MC had the convo with Jackie about her wearing a maid outfit already.
Not sure why it's not triggering but you can force it by hitting shift-o, type jump maid_outfit_fitting and hit enter.

Once done you'll need to get her to show Ryan her tits in the bathroom and then you'll be able to do Sidney's event at the club on Monday night. Once that's done the school events should let you go farther.

pokemonnnnn

Feb 9, 2020
Mega link is gone and Mixdrop is a cancer of a website

A Family Venture [v0.07 Bugfixed Extended] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.44 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.40 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 439 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 405 MB: MEGA -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link: Mega

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
anyone know how to do event 80. it says lauren showers on Saturday early mourning...how do you join her?

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes