strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi there
How can i Trigger NTR Event 43?
Unfortunately Event 53 is also already there for long time but she already showed her breast at least 10 times to me in the bathroom.
And where is the Office from Will Tylor?
Best Regards and Thanks for Your Reply
For event 43 Lauren has to not do well in the polls during the election event. Basicly just don't help her out for a week for three weeks in a row to see all the scenes.
If Event 53 isn't completing don't worry about it, it's a bug and you arn't missing anything.
You should get prompted to go to Will Tylor's office when going to the main map from the school in I believe the afternoon but from your save you already did that. The next step is to have breakfast and tell Jackie about the meeting. Be warned, telling her to meet with Mr. Tylor will help Lauren win so if you're trying to go the NTR route to want to not have them meet.

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
I can't trigger the cosplay event. I've already had the conversation where I offered to pay for the cosplay and Sidney laughed at me, but I can't trigger the conversation where I actually do pay her the $400. I've got plenty of money and I've visited her in the evening in the kitchen every day of the week repeatedly, but nothing. Any suggestions?

KoSDoK

Jun 15, 2021
i've finished all the events, how do I start the events here that are white, please help me? version 0.07 Bug Fixed Extended APK
Screenshot_20211211-232151_A Family Venture.jpg

AliceXxDawn

Oct 17, 2021
i've finished all the events, how do I start the events here that are white, please help me? version 0.07 Bug Fixed Extended APK
View attachment 1540591
The white ones are ones you've already finished.

Are there only 80 events so far? Can somebody confirm so I know I have the latest edition? I found the OP post with different versions and patches confusing. If so, when should we expect an update? Many people seemed to think this game was dead not too long ago.

Reactions: KoSDoK

KoSDoK

Jun 15, 2021
The white ones are ones you've already finished.

Are there only 80 events so far? Can somebody confirm so I know I have the latest edition? I found the OP post with different versions and patches confusing. If so, when should we expect an update? Many people seemed to think this game was dead not too long ago.
there is a ridiculous task system I've done it many times, it's pointless

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
A Family Venture [v0.07 Bugfixed Extended] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.44 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.40 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 439 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 405 MB: MEGA -
The MEGA links are down.
MEGA also states that they are down due to the account's gross violation of their terms.

I almost hope that you're in Europe as you could actually report MEGA to your local authorities. They are obligated to conform to the GDPR in relation to all EU citizens, meaning, they could end up paying a fine up to €1 million or more depending on how many times this has happened. Others don't have the right to know whether or not you have violated anything.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

teigrcymru

Sep 24, 2020
Just Like moany other I'm having difficulty gett number 80 to start, The photoshoot where you ask about anal is done and she said she is ready to try, but on an early Saturday morning at the bathroom is just says to look at cam or leave.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
is Will going to release the next update any time this year or are we waiting for 2022? Just wondering if we're going to bang Jackie and her sister sometime before we all reach retirement.

• Wow
Reactions: giqui

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
The MEGA links are down.
MEGA also states that they are down due to the account's gross violation of their terms.

I almost hope that you're in Europe as you could actually report MEGA to your local authorities. They are obligated to conform to the GDPR in relation to all EU citizens, meaning, they could end up paying a fine up to €1 million or more depending on how many times this has happened. Others don't have the right to know whether or not you have violated anything.
It is likely someone reported the link(s). They don't have the know what's hosted, as people are more than happy to snitch and report things on their own :(

Subversesuxx

Sep 27, 2021
I'd like to see more male domination from MC to his mom, more rough and fast sex movements, and not regular slowmo, you know. I' like to see how his mother grows in love to him and getting more corrupted despite her will, desperately want to get fucked by him, and even so she is ready to ask for orders and humiliation from his own son... :)

Reactions: Batdog

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
I'd like to see more male domination from MC to his mom, more rough and fast sex movements, and not regular slowmo, you know. I' like to see how his mother grows in love to him and getting more corrupted despite her will, desperately want to get fucked by him, and even so she is ready to ask for orders and humiliation from his own son... :)
The Wire Wtf GIF

Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
Can somebody help me. I'v finished the game ( I Think)
except event 79 keeps open.
- "I'll bet I can breed withe Lauren the dragon breeder after our next poto session"

Have had multiple photo sessions with happy ending but no result??

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Can somebody help me. I'v finished the game ( I Think)
except event 79 keeps open.
- "I'll bet I can breed withe Lauren the dragon breeder after our next poto session"

Have had multiple photo sessions with happy ending but no result??
Sounds like a bug. Post your save and I'll see if I can fix it.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes