strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
My latest savegame and autosave.

The scene worked fine for me which tells me somethings up with your persistent file.
Not a big deal. Here's you save back at the start of the event. Once completed you'll see event 79 checked off.

Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
The scene worked fine for me which tells me somethings up with your persistent file.
Not a big deal. Here's you save back at the start of the event. Once completed you'll see event 79 checked off.
Thanks beautifull scene, happy to end the last scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: strenif

aspyrin

Jan 16, 2021
Someone could help me with the correct versions for Episode I, II and III?

Seems like some things are skipped between I and II.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I remember I played this but I didnt got so far all I remember is teasing and touching here is my question, is there actual sex in the game? I was playing the harem route not the ntr one so if you guys could tell me but no spoilers pls just like "yes there is sex on the harem or yes there is sex on the ntr one"

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I remember I played this but I didnt got so far all I remember is teasing and touching here is my question, is there actual sex in the game? I was playing the harem route not the ntr one so if you guys could tell me but no spoilers pls just like "yes there is sex on the harem or yes there is sex on the ntr one"
There is sex in both paths.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Technically yes but these are dream sequences so within the game it hasn't happened outside of Ryan's fantasies.
strenif, all computer games, including erotic ones, are a big dream. These are big fantasies of both the developer and the players. To separate in the game: here is a dream, and here is a real action, at least naively, I would even say dangerous, since these are the first signs of gaming addiction.:unsure:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
strenif, all computer games, including erotic ones, are a big dream. These are big fantasies of both the developer and the players. To separate in the game: here is a dream, and here is a real action, at least naively, I would even say dangerous, since these are the first signs of gaming addiction.:unsure:
One, or both of us, has greatly missed the others point.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
One, or both of us, has greatly missed the others point.
strenif, perhaps you are right, everyone in the game sees what he likes, and the fantasies of other players are only interested in psychiatrists. It's like drinking tequila: with salt, lemon, beer, or tomato, no matter how, the main thing is that there is tequila.:)

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes