strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
alright one sec tell me if that's the latest save I've had related to the issue?
When loading your save the option came up right away for me so not sure what the issue is. Maybe your persistent file.

In any case here's the save back with the scene started. You'll be able to load and play it out.

Reactions: jackkane

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Looks like you used cheats to add all three potter books into your inventory at once. This breaks the game.
I've edited your save to remove books 2 and 3 and reset their progress. You'll need to read book 1 before buying book 2 and so on. Once all three are finished you can do the photoshoot.

Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
Looks like you used cheats to add all three potter books into your inventory at once. This breaks the game.
I've edited your save to remove books 2 and 3 and reset their progress. You'll need to read book 1 before buying book 2 and so on. Once all three are finished you can do the photoshoot.
Thank you but I solved it myself before you did read_book2 and 3 with editor false and it was enough to remove the books from the inventory.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thank you but I solved it myself before you did read_book2 and 3 with editor false and it was enough to remove the books from the inventory.
Ah, perfect.

Ya the guy who made that cheat mod is going to change it in the next release so players can't break their saves like that.

davv

May 13, 2017
They could upload the patch in Spanish please since the Nopy is no longer available.

davv

May 13, 2017
They could upload the patch in Spanish please since the Nopy is no longer available.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Are we going to get any kind of update before the new year? I want to see the MC bang Jackie and her sister and knock both of them up. At least give us something Will!!!!

fajafe4155

Dec 6, 2021
Hi there
How can i Trigger NTR Event 43?
Unfortunately Event 53 is also already there for long time but she already showed her breast at least 10 times to me in the bathroom.
And where is the Office from Will Tylor?
Best Regards and Thanks for Your Reply

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes