foolrider

Oct 15, 2018
I still don't understand what's going on... my updated game with the Spanish patch stays at event 75... I follow the route without NTR.
What am I doing wrong?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Where did you find it? I can only seem to find three
There were 6 in 0.08v1a, and I count 12 in 0.08v1b, regardless of Loyalty or NTR route. And no, sorry but I don't know how to find them. I search every nook and cranny and every drawer or locker room, everything clickable, but nothing, nothing... 0+0
= 0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Apparently there was some new events in this update but i already completed them in the previous one..
What is going on here
For those of you looking for cards. The winnable ones are only winnable the first time you play a certain event. Like when you have sex with Sidney or Lauren for the first time. So, unless you play from a new game, they're going to be impossible to get. So, let me help you out. You'll need to open your console in game by typing "Shift + o" and then type in the codes I'll list below.
This will make them available in your gallery.
King of Spades: Won after having sex with Lauren for the first time. Has two versions.
Loyalty Version: type with your console open "$ persistent.gal_CardsSK_1 = True" hit enter.
NTR Version: type "$ persistent.gal_CardsSKNTR_1 = True"
King of Clubs: Won after having sex with Sidney for the first time.
type "$ persistent.gal_CardsCK_1 = True"
Jack of Clubs: Won after getting you first blowjob from Agent Diaz.
type "$ persistent.gal_CardsCJ_1 = True"
Queen of Clubs: Won after getting your fist blowjob from Sidney in the club.
type "$ persistent.gal_CardsCQ_1 = True"
Jack of Spades: Won after having sex with Megan for the first time.
type "$ persistent.gal_CardsSJ_1 = True"
Jack of Hearts: Won after having anal sex with Mrs. Stone for the first time.
type "$ persistent.gal_CardsHJ_1 = True"
Jack of Diamonds: Won after Mandy's first hand job in the truth or dare event.
type "$ persistent.gal_CardsDJ_1 = True"

the rest of the cards can be found by looking around the AFV world. There are 11 total, well, 12 if you include both versions of the King of Spades. You can only have one or the other of these though. Good luck!

Last edited:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
For those of you looking for cards. The winnable ones are only winnable the first time you play a certain event. Like when you have sex with Sidney or Lauren for the first time. So, unless you play from a new game, they're going to be impossible to get. So, let me help you out. You'll need to open your console in game by typing "Shift + o" and then type in the codes I'll list below.
King of Spades: Won after having sex with Lauren for the first time. Has two versions.
Loyalty Version: type with your console open "$ persistent.gal_CardsSK_1 = True" hit enter.

the rest of the cards can be found by looking around the AFV world. There are 12 total, well, 13 if you include both versions of the King of Spades. You can only have one or the other of these though. Good luck!
Thank you for the info sir, really appreciated.

Reactions: WillTylor

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020

the rest of the cards can be found by looking around the AFV world. There are 12 total, well, 13 if you include both versions of the King of Spades. You can only have one or the other of these though. Good luck!
Hi,
well, I already know how to acquire them through the console, but I have no interest in it. I want to earn them while I play.

And speaking of which, what do you mean by saying the first time the Mc had sex. Do you mean sex, sex while fucking, or any kind of sex, like handjob, blowjob, etc...?
Also, can they be found right after or during said sex?
Sorry for the bombardment of questions, but these cards are quite mysterious :)

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Hi,
well, I already know how to acquire them through the console, but I have no interest in it. I want to earn them while I play.

And speaking of which, what do you mean by saying the first time the Mc had sex. Do you mean sex, sex while fucking, or any kind of sex, like handjob, blowjob, etc...?
Also, can they be found right after or during said sex?
Sorry for the bombardment of questions, but these cards are quite mysterious :)
No problem, by sex, I mean vaginal penetration. But when I say the first time, I mean that too. Though some of those events are repeatable, you won’t win the card if it’s not the first time you’ve seen that scene. For the most part you’ll get the card at the same time you’re getting the event complete graphic, though I think there’s one exception, and I can’t remember right now which one it is.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
No problem, by sex, I mean vaginal penetration. But when I say the first time, I mean that too. Though some of those events are repeatable, you won’t win the card if it’s not the first time you’ve seen that scene. For the most part you’ll get the card at the same time you’re getting the event complete graphic, though I think there’s one exception, and I can’t remember right now which one it is.
Well, I don't know if I fell into this exception, but I had sex with Sidney at the club, in the interrogation room, but I didn't see any KofClubs card, and I can find it in the gallery either. Edit: I talk about the very first time
Also, I only see 12 cards in the folder, not 13. Is there a card with a prefix (cards_xxx) different from the others?

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I can not for the life of me get Event 83 to trigger. It just keeps going to spy cam instead of stopping her. The frustration isnt maxed her libido is and still nothing can some one help me with this please
Make sure you block her in the bathroom before going to her room.

Well, I don't know if I fell into this exception, but I had sex with Sidney at the club, in the interrogation room, but I didn't see any KofClubs card, and I can find it in the gallery either. Edit: I talk about the very first time
Also, I only see 12 cards in the folder, not 13. Is there a card with a prefix (cards_xxx) different from the others?
You would have had to start a fresh game when the beta was released. Her card wasn't finished when the alpha came out.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Ok I think I got it. I'm playing with a mod that isn't updated yet, so the "Face Card gallery" page doesn't appear. My bad...
But I confirm for the number of cards. There are only 11 slots, thus 12 cards, counting both versions of the King of Spades (NTR or not)

Last edited:
Reactions: strenif

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Make sure you block her in the bathroom before going to her room.

You would have had to start a fresh game when the beta was released. Her card wasn't finished when the alpha came out.
Not necessarily. I replayed this scene without the mod and guess what?

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png

When I played with the mod I didn't see any of these pics
Call agent Diaz, I need a good spanking! So stupid of me... :FacePalm:

Reactions: strenif

PadroPedro

Dec 18, 2017
My game have all events complete and is stuck on event 75. Last time I played was like January of 2021, have any of the updates made it so we need new saves ?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
My game have all events complete and is stuck on event 75. Last time I played was like January of 2021, have any of the updates made it so we need new saves ?
If you've had sex with Lauren, sleep till Monday and the new events will start.

BiscuitCultist

Jul 26, 2017
I am assuming he means the Womb Raider shoot, since the clickable to start it is a bow.

With any of the photo-shoots, it seems that once you open up enough options, some of them appear off the top of the screen. I haven't tried from the beginning, so I don't know if it is like this from the get-go, but it looks like there are too many choice/menu selections to actually fit on the screen for the size. I'm running at 1080P and the full choice menu doesn't fit.

View attachment 1841951
Yes, this. I have messed with the settings and can't get the top options to show up as selectable no matter what I try.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Not necessarily. I replayed this scene without the mod and guess what?

View attachment 1889053 View attachment 1889054 View attachment 1889055 View attachment 1889056 View attachment 1889061 View attachment 1889062

When I played with the mod I didn't see any of these pics
Call agent Diaz, I need a good spanking! So stupid of me... :FacePalm:
Broutminou makes a really good observation. The multi-mod that is listed on the OP is not updated to work with any of the 0.08 versions of the games, and anyone who tries to use it usually ends up fucking all their saves up. There's a built in cheat mod in the phone to help those who hate grinding, but I'd be cautious even using that. The multi-mod is a 3rd party mod. We don't have anything to do with it's development.

Reactions: thealucid

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Please give us more of the coy, grappling with taboo, hot and bothered Jackie we see at the end of her photo shoot. Where she's reveling in doing dirty things with the MC against her better judgement.

It was very hot.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes