songohan005

Dec 18, 2021
What do you mean by console? where should I paste that ?
While in game type CTLR + O, what you will see is the console, All renpy based games have it.
The console allows you interact with the properties of the game.
You can add cash or update status of character as you want by passing the game grinding. For this case you want to unlock gallery, which the line above does.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
While in game type CTLR + O, what you will see is the console, All renpy based games have it.
The console allows you interact with the properties of the game.
You can add cash or update status of character as you want by passing the game grinding. For this case you want to unlock gallery, which the line above does.
Some games disable the console, but there are ways to turn it back on.

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
For the night event her SF can't be at 10.

Do this.

Drop her SF back to 0 by helping her in the afternoon. Then raise her L to 10 and block her in the shower. Her SF should be at 2 now. Then visit her in her room.
oh thanks that work

Reactions: strenif
Dec 11, 2021
Hi,

I play with walkthrough, otherwise I don't play sandbox... it is called loyalty walkthrough... seems like I understood this wrong.
MC is getting off by seeing his mom strip for others (yeah yeah only one time), his sister getting spanked (also one time) and both sisters nude photo shooting with bestiality photoshopped etc. and shared online..
Would have no problem with such stuff if it is with some random sluts but with the family in a incest game? Meh...
Kinda conflicting for me..

Matt would have also already walked in my fist.
Not very protective that guy.

And not very nice to Sidney overall in regards to words of comfort etc. Also with this jogging to the part. But there is no romance tag, so why being nice to them...

Even with walkthrough repetitive and still no real action...

Not 100% my game but haven't seen any bugs. Overall look is a mixed bag. Girls look nice actually.
Guess one cannot have everything. :)

Thanks for share and good luck

Garafer

Jul 18, 2021
Hello, I finished event 75 and thought, I finished the update. But after the next release there are still no new events. Is this bugged? (save attached)

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Hello, I finished event 75 and thought, I finished the update. But after the next release there are still no new events. Is this bugged? (save attached)
Did you played the version from earlier this month first? It was the alpha version for bug hunting/hunting inconsistencies. The latest version is possibly the final version of the current story content with some improvements/extensions to existing scenes.

Bruno34

May 17, 2022
Apparently there was some new events in this update but i already completed them in the previous one..
What is going on here

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I can not for the life of me get Event 83 to trigger. It just keeps going to spy cam instead of stopping her. The frustration isnt maxed her libido is and still nothing can some one help me with this please

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Seems that both of us are really bad at this.
I'm not sure but maybe i have understand the meaning of "winnable".. Maybe we have to play certain repeatables scenes to unlock the cards.
I want to try something.. Do you have a save in ntr route ?

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I'm not sure but maybe i have understand the meaning of "winnable".. Maybe we have to play certain repeatables scenes to unlock the cards.
I want to try something.. Do you have a save in ntr route ?
Sorry, I'm only in the vanilla route (I'm a man of simple tastes).

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes