BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
hey guys i have problem with the lauren even with the photoshoot, i have did every step of the photoshoot and the game also told me that i already complete lauren photo shoot but how come the it still not yet mark as complete?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
hey guys i have problem with the lauren even with the photoshoot, i have did every step of the photoshoot and the game also told me that i already complete lauren photo shoot but how come the it still not yet mark as complete?
We've seen that before. It's a bug and will fix itself at some point. Don't worry, it won't effect your game.

Reactions: BYK370

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Yeah, I can't find anything in the code that would cause this bug. There is no way to finish the photoshoot without triggering the variable that completes the event. My only guess is there's something in your persistent save data. This event did get upgraded in version 0.07, so if you played any version of this game before that version, something in your persistent save data might be preventing your new save data from updating.

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
mom sexual frustration is 10 at night but she only sleep wit aunt dont kick her, and dont have option when i interrupt her at mastrubation to leave anymore, here is save

Reactions: kyxlian

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
mom sexual frustration is 10 at night but she only sleep wit aunt dont kick her, and dont have option when i interrupt her at mastrubation to leave anymore, here is save
For the night event her SF can't be at 10.

Do this.

Drop her SF back to 0 by helping her in the afternoon. Then raise her L to 10 and block her in the shower. Her SF should be at 2 now. Then visit her in her room.

Reactions: pcheloeb and wpolo

BonoboSalado

Sep 19, 2017
Can someone help me i'm stuck at event 80 nothing triggers when i'm going to bathroom in the morning?

Last edited:

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Yeah, I can't find anything in the code that would cause this bug. There is no way to finish the photoshoot without triggering the variable that completes the event. My only guess is there's something in your persistent save data. This event did get upgraded in version 0.07, so if you played any version of this game before that version, something in your persistent save data might be preventing your new save data from updating.
No I’ve play the latest version which is 0.8 I can guarantee

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
Anyone else having trouble with their progress checker? I click on the phone, but it's not giving me anymore updates for this patch. So I'm not sure if I've unlocked everything.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes