Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
does this need some kind of unlocker, and drm remover? I ask because i did a search on here for this game and there where links for this game for an unlocker, a drm remover an ic patch etc?

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
I accept the NTR-Route, but I cannot see the BJ in the School's bathroom in the afternoon; see only the MC´s comment afterwards. Where is my mistake?

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I accept the NTR-Route, but I cannot see the BJ in the School's bathroom in the afternoon; see only the MC´s comment afterwards. Where is my mistake?
If you skipped the game’s intro week and chose the NTR route , you’ll miss Megan’s blowjob in the bathroom.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.08 1b bug

Question when you have done Event 90 is it possible to solve 89 or is this not possible because you are on the other route?

Wine disappears count are buggy

This was when I have had only 1 bottle.

After that I ignored these bug and buyed next time 3 bottles and I have had next time not the bug .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I updated my post regarding cards to find and earn.
Here: All the cards
Can you upload your persistent file?

I don`t play again to get all the cards there are together with scenes I have seen (3 cards you can get so the other you must play again and in the past I played it from zero 3xtimes or so and it is not fun to play again content you know).

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
I've got a question, there is certain character during prison event, that strongly suggest another game reference. He does look kinda familiar, but I just can't remember what was the game. Can anybody tell me the title?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I've got a question, there is certain character during prison event, that strongly suggest another game reference. He does look kinda familiar, but I just can't remember what was the game. Can anybody tell me the title?
Eric from Big Brother.

Reactions: zaqrwe

Rouruki

May 31, 2021
need help with this event.... cant get through... dont know how or where should I talk with lauren to convince her about posters
X1.JPG

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So, all I need to do is not helping her on her campaign once??
It's been a while now, but I think that's correct. Basically, her opponent is so popular that she isn't going to win in a typical manner of running a campaign. So, the MC will recommend more suggestive posters, etc., which will make people like her more and so give her more votes than she would've had otherwise.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes