strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Unren the images shows a scene where she actually changes in front of you. How do I trigger that?
You can't at the moment. We render'ed that out but when it went to scripting Will wasn't happy with it. It will be reworked in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sirren

Loco7

Aug 31, 2020
Does anyone have a save game of the NTR path to start this update? I have a game with the path without ntr, but I want to do both in parallel, since I don't want to start another game from scratch

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
Does the mc have an actual consensual sex with her mom yet(Except christmas fantasy)? Or just the NTR route with some nerd guy? Kinda frustrating didn't even finished the NTR route it is bullshit

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Does the mc have an actual consensual sex with her mom yet(Except christmas fantasy)? Or just the NTR route with some nerd guy? Kinda frustrating didn't even finished the NTR route it is bullshit

Not yet. The 'nerd guy' scene isn't cannon. It was commissioned by a fan and isn't really part of the story. It's not technically a dream sequence like the x-mas event but treat it the same.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes