unaspajillas

Dec 6, 2021
can somebody explain to me what the ntr route option in the phone does? I had it on ntr, then I saw that i missed a blowjob scene with megan with it on, so I turned it off, now I talked to matt in class and he asks me if i want to share my mom, saying there will be ntr content in the future? Even if I turned the phone option off? I don't understand what it doesssss.

I looked around a bit but it's still not clear. Seems like if i agree to help matt, the route will auto-change to ntr. I'm good with that, just would like to know what i'm missing in each route, and how to choose which route you want.

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
can somebody explain to me what the ntr route option in the phone does? I had it on ntr, then I saw that i missed a blowjob scene with megan with it on, so I turned it off, now I talked to matt in class and he asks me if i want to share my mom, saying there will be ntr content in the future? Even if I turned the phone option off? I don't understand what it doesssss.

I looked around a bit but it's still not clear. Seems like if i agree to help matt, the route will auto-change to ntr. I'm good with that, just would like to know what i'm missing in each route, and how to choose which route you want.

Right now most scenes are shared between both routes. However there are some places where each route has it's own version of a scene. For example, when doing Jacky's photoshoots, if you're not on the NTR path Matt won't be there to 'help'.

Personally I have a save for both routes but for your first play through I'd just pick which one you like more and go through the game. If when you reach the ending you want to see the other side you can start up a new save or just load a gallery unlocker or someone elses save.

Reactions: unaspajillas

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
when i played it like 70% no ntr scenes......???

Lauren has the most NTR scenes right now after she loses the election to Matt. Jacky has a few here and there but her and Sidney's NTR story hasn't taken off yet. The developer has stated he wanted both Ryan and the players to first develop a relationship with the girls before the NTR really gets going. That way losing them has more of an impact when it happens.

Currently I think there are 15 NTR scenes in the game.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
*bugreport*
screenshot0015.png
question: if the FBI evicted the aunt's family to the MC house, then how could she bring wine with her from the house? after all, that dwelling at the aunt, as I understand it, was confiscated!
So there is a script error here. Aunt could only say this phrase when she still came to visit to do the work of a maid, but she still lived in her house.
but now, when she lives in the house of the MC, and she has no other money of her own than what the MC gives her for humiliation (for showing boobs). but she says she didn't buy wine.

need to fix this bug.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
*bugreport*
View attachment 2084463
question: if the FBI evicted the aunt's family to the MC house, then how could she bring wine with her from the house? after all, that dwelling at the aunt, as I understand it, was confiscated!
So there is a script error here. Aunt could only say this phrase when she still came to visit to do the work of a maid, but she still lived in her house.
but now, when she lives in the house of the MC, and she has no other money of her own than what the MC gives her for humiliation (for showing boobs). but she says she didn't buy wine.

need to fix this bug.
Nice catch, Thanks!

Reactions: thealucid

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
What is this vip club I keep hearing about. Is Jacky going to be in there and possibly have to service customers

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
is there a plan to "publish" another part of Perry Hotter, which was mentioned at the end of the third book? otherwise, what was the teasers for? probably in that part the aunt will participate as a model =)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
about Event 62
how to get talk with Megan about Matt's cheating? i go into class and nothing happens.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
is the "can i have a hug?"\"Kiss mom's lips" is a simply teaser which can never be ON'ed or there IS certain conditions for this event?
i tried this two day in row - present a gift certificate(because yesterday mom been anger at me Anger+5) ->goto Lauren room->goto mom's room-> knock door ->try to kiss = momsAnger+5 =((

i do not know what to do...

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
*bugreport*
early game
Sidney sleeps in Lauren room
we begin operation "Sidney moveout" - bug get backfire-effect "doppelganger" - and from this moment in our house is 2 Sidney: Sidney#1 in Lauren room and Sidney#2 in the Living room.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes