ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
HOW i get more money :(
1 legal method - sierra-style play at nightclub - blackjack. you win - then save. you lose - then load. >
play another > money is quantum satis? > PROFIT!!!

2 there is partally illegal method - unlock console > money+=1000000 >PROFIT!!!

that's all folks!

• Haha
Reactions: ahxjosu

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Is there a walkthrough for version 8?
Sorry - but I lost the Save file I used for 0.7 Walkthur. And haven't had the time to recreate it. If someone has a save thur 0.7 (i.e. what the walkthur covered) I can use to create a 0.8 Walkthur. Assuming liked and used the 0.7 one of course.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Sorry - but I lost the Save file I used for 0.7 Walkthur. And haven't had the time to recreate it. If someone has a save thur 0.7 (i.e. what the walkthur covered) I can use to create a 0.8 Walkthur. Assuming liked and used the 0.7 one of course.
I have the 0.07 WT don't know what version of 0.07 it is though.

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
I have the 0.07 WT don't know what version of 0.07 it is though.

LOL I created that walkthru - what I am missing (no clue now I lost it) is the Save file associated with that walkthru. This is why I have not created a 0.8 walkthur - have not time to replay all of 0.7 to get a new save.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
WillTylor
I love the concept of this game, love the cast (needs more MILF action though), but I'm a bit pissed Mrs Stone was so hard to get to after rescuing her, and that she vanished as soon as the election was done... she was so eager and we don't have any option to continue visiting her!!! Dude!
More Milf Teachers pls

iamstrogn

Jul 9, 2022
Hi, first of all i enjoy playing the game. However while i was playing when i offered Auntie wine, i get an error screen which i couldn't find the fix anywhere. Can someone help me by addressing the fix if it has been issued somewhere else.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Hi, first of all i enjoy playing the game. However while i was playing when i offered Auntie wine, i get an error screen which i couldn't find the fix anywhere. Can someone help me by addressing the fix if it has been issued somewhere else.
First I would try re downloading end extracting to different destination than the first.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Um, so I looking back at things, and it shows in my info NTR15 (I think) is not done, because fuck no, every other quest done, but I am positive I have not seen mum and is it aunt yoga, and I am damn sure the screenshot with a couple of girls at school dancing nor is it eating the cop's ass/pussy scene, and definitely only done stuff with Lauren and Mindy in bedroom nothing at school.
What the fuck am I missing.

fabou123

Oct 15, 2022
hello
i have acces for event 89 and for event 89 you do " i need to keep visiting aunt camille in the lounge whenever mom kicks her out of her room" i do this and finish event with aunt camille . but a haven't a choice when jacky meet joey for event 89
can help me thank

Mar 16, 2022
PROOF OF LIFE

Proof of Life 10/15/22
Hey supporters! I don't have a whole lot to report except that it's been a productive few weeks. Strenif and I have been pounding out the renders and animations and moving ahead with some great content story wise. I'm really happy with our progress and with the quality of the content that's being created. Strenif has been very helpful and we'll have a lot more content for you with every release with his help.
Sorry this proof of life isn't very wordy. I just don't have much else to report. I hope you're all as excited as me for future content of the game. We're getting to the fun point in the story where all the work is starting to pay off. Meaning future updates should just keep getting juicier and juicier. So, thank you all for continuing to support the game! Thanks for making it possible for me to do something I love! I really appreciate all of you, and I hope you all have a great week, and a great October. It's one of my favorite months! Oh, and even though this is getting posted after midnight, I started typing it before midnight, so it still counts as the 15th!

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
That's a good question.

Diaz especially. With how sexually active she is (SWAT team gangbanging her in the FBI stakeout van) there is no way she's not on the pill. Would you want to see Ryan knock her up? If she had a redemption arc I could see the possibility. But if she remains the bad guy then I'm not sure I'd want her raising my (Ryan's) kid.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Every (female and those who identify as female) body needs to knocked up and barefoot.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes