WincestXP

Oct 1, 2020
Every (female and those who identify as female) body needs to knocked up and barefoot.
*Considers this.* *Shrugs.* It's certainly a worldview. Not sure about the whole barefoot thing, that just seems impractical, but I guess I'd be down for a consensual worldwide breeding crusade.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
I've got a question for event 91 - I mean, there are options (ask to watch her change and kiss on the lips) which only seem to make moms anger rise. Is there something more to gain with those, or for now it's just the handy?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I've got a question for event 91 - I mean, there are options (ask to watch her change and kiss on the lips) which only seem to make moms anger rise. Is there something more to gain with those, or for now it's just the handy?
That event isn't completed yet. Thous options will open up in a future release.

Reactions: zaqrwe

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Have yet to see that. Not sure what's going on but I'd start with re-downloading the game.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
My save file at the end of 0.08 v1b will not work for v2b. Here's the traceback file created by the error.
Check if you have the same version of 1b->2b; that being Subscribestar or Patreon they are incompatible in some parts of the script. it would trigger the uncaught exception occurred as the error below.

Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?
then you should be only getting the random will errors that occur. :unsure:

Last edited:

immagotohellanyway

Jun 4, 2021
Does Anyone have an idea what to do with these Face Cards?
Also afaik, 0.08v2b has events till Event 92. Is this the case or has anyone found the trigger for Event 93?

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes