GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Used both a save and started a new game, no issues as of yet on either.
Also you guys not posting the errors you are having. Hard to replicate if we don't know what they are.
You're right. That's the first one, seems that some images are bad renamed or missed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Granpapi

Jan 31, 2021
I will be waiting for the updated version for Android, with incest please... Thank you very much for the donation friend.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Wow after a while without playing A Family Venture I will go and enjoy this new update to see what's new :devilish:

Reactions: strenif

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
AFamilyVenture-0.08h
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
IMO pretty good new scene for sydney. Will keep spoilers unspoiled, but for those wondering if the DL is worth it, I would say no because it feels like an intro. However, it does contain two H scenes one for vanilla fans, and one for NTR fans, and some funny dialogue. But the 5 minutes of content I don't think is worth the size, unless ported to a stand alone imo.

Either way a nice teaser for when a real content drop occurs.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
So long as you don't see the version change from V0.08 to V0.09 assume not. Dev said the whole v0.08 is all about the mom fucking (You or the other dude I assume). This is not a full update, it's about 200 render for one event. It's meh IMO.
Too bad we cant just download the Halloween event. It's taking forever to download this update.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
A Family Venture [v0.08 v2b Subscribestar] [WillTylor]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 555 MB

Subscribestar Version / Links updated on 09/20/2022

PC/MAC/ANDROID: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

Option to change opacity and font size in Android version.

Any problems with the compression, you sent me a private message.

FYI on the gofile only the .apk shows up

Reactions: ☾♄คгφη

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
This is an event I've been looking forward to making for years. I'm really excited about it, and really proud of it. It's in the same vein as the Christmas event, just a fun way to do something different than the rules of the game's world normally allows. I was worried I wouldn't have time to get it done before Halloween and have to wait another year to release it, but thanks to strenif volunteering to pose and run renders, we were able to get it done.

This update has two different paths, and is the introduction of something I hope to add to every single year at Halloween. One of the paths is a bit vanilla, yes. But the other path has monster sex. The animations are the most different, longest, and I feel the best I've made, especially in the monster sex route. I've poured every single ounce of spare time I have into this, I've spent a lot of money on the music, logos, graphic design work. It represents the best of my work so far. I really hope you'll play it and enjoy it!

Oh, and what was just leaked here is the alpha (test version) so don't get too critical of spelling/grammar, bugs, etc...

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes