WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Anybody who played the Halloween update is it worth the 20 dollars
It's not going to be in the $20 alpha test phase for much longer. The supporter release will be out this week, possibly in just a couple days. Then you can get it for $5 on Patreon, or $1 on Subscribestar. Oh, and right now, while it's still in alpha, you can be part of the test group for $10 on SS.

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Ok guys, I'm quite stuck. Mandy has completed her truth and dare events, saved Sidney from thug so she's the ONLY one the mc can have full sex with (finished her Womb Raider photoshoot but event 40 refuses to complete in Hints), Lauren finished her "How to Breed Your Dragon" Photoshoot chain a long time ago - best mc can do with her is a blowjob on couch after watching tv, finished Jacky's HP parody photoshoot - best mc can do with her is a handjob in the morning in her room, after paying off mafia, and talking in her office. Camille is slowly raising her stats with the mc, but I feel something is supposed to trigger for the other three? Something like an Election, but breakfast in mornings just goes straight to teasing....the whole game has become a grind...

Oh right absolutely refuse to do two of the three remaining events in my progress section. It's NTR Event 15 and 70, then event 40 (I finished the womb raider photoshoot what gives?). Must I deliberately not pay the mafia and agent diaz at least once to progress the story as a whole?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Ok guys, I'm quite stuck. Mandy has completed her truth and dare events, saved Sidney from thug so she's the ONLY one the mc can have full sex with (finished her Womb Raider photoshoot but event 40 refuses to complete in Hints), Lauren finished her "How to Breed Your Dragon" Photoshoot chain a long time ago - best mc can do with her is a blowjob on couch after watching tv, finished Jacky's HP parody photoshoot - best mc can do with her is a handjob in the morning in her room, after paying off mafia, and talking in her office. Camille is slowly raising her stats with the mc, but I feel something is supposed to trigger for the other three? Something like an Election, but breakfast in mornings just goes straight to teasing....the whole game has become a grind...

Oh right absolutely refuse to do two of the three remaining events in my progress section. It's NTR Event 15 and 70, then event 40 (I finished the womb raider photoshoot what gives?). Must I deliberately not pay the mafia and agent diaz at least once to progress the story as a whole?
So if you can have sex with Sidney, then Lauren is up next.
Go to class on a Monday morning and start the election event. That will get you going with Lauren and Megan with some Mandy as well.
Make sure Mandy and Cami have moved in if they haven't already.
You do not need to do any of the NTR events if you don't want to.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hi guys so I have been scrolling for a while & trying the search bar but I cant seem to find my answer so I'm gonna bite the bullet & ask. How do u get the sex scenes in MC's desk chair with Jackey, Sydny & the cousin?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hi guys so I have been scrolling for a while & trying the search bar but I cant seem to find my answer so I'm gonna bite the bullet & ask. How do u get the sex scenes in MC's desk chair with Jackey, Sydny & the cousin?
fap to their pic, on your computer......:unsure::oops::unsure: .......I mean, MC room >Computer > images > Fap

Reactions: macacodocrime

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
hi there... i cant seem to trigger task 88 prevent masturbate in bedroom...she always do yoga.. even her libido is max 10...any help ?

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
New update

" To trigger the Halloween content you have to have finished the election and then go to sleep on Sunday night. Alternatively, you can access the Halloween content in the "Main Menu Gallery" after you've slept in the bed for at least one night. "

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
New update

" To trigger the Halloween content you have to have finished the election and then go to sleep on Sunday night. Alternatively, you can access the Halloween content in the "Main Menu Gallery" after you've slept in the bed for at least one night. "
is this the version of subscribestar or patreon?

Reactions: xapican

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
New update

Used both a save and started a new game, no issues as of yet on either.
Also you guys are not posting the errors you are having. Hard to replicate if we don't know what they are.

Last edited:
Reactions: GaboCAP
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes