strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thank god it isn't part of the story, when we will see the MC clapping mom's ass or P
So right now .08 is Jacky's patch. It's being broken up in to smaller parts so updates come out faster but the theme of .08 is for Ryan to fuck his mom by the end of it.

The last two updates have been setting this up. We didn't want it to be easy for Ryan. Jacky being willing to fuck her son is a big leap for her and we didn't want her to just suddenly decide to fuck in him within a single event. We also wanted to avoid some of the tropes you see a lot of in incest harem games and have her story be something new.

Now time will tell if we can manage to pull that off or not but that's the goal.

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I finished quest 90. All quest are also done. I got the cutscene where Jacky bumps into Sydney at the club and the ntr bonus scene
Perfect. All you need to do to get the VIP room is to see Sidney when she's working at the club. If that's not coming up for you post your save and I can take a look.

Reactions: xstsxt9ch

xstsxt9ch

Oct 17, 2017
Perfect. All you need to do to get the VIP room is to see Sidney when she's working at the club. If that's not coming up for you post your save and I can take a look.
Thank you, that worked. i booted it up and went to talk to sidney. the scene played for me.

Reactions: strenif

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Proof of Life 9/29/22 & new schedule
Hey all, sorry for the lack of communication since the posting of the official supporter build. I actually got really into making the renders and animations for a couple upcoming scenes, and I haven't stopped to do anything else. I guess I'm just excited for the next release! I haven't posted a new schedule of my production goals, so I thought today I'd better get that out there, and give myself something to be accountable to.
So the release of the supporter build was Sept 17, that means....
• Proof of life (public) Saturday Oct 1st (That's this one, I'm actually early! : )
• Preview or poll Saturday Oct 8th ( for "Best Friend +" tiers)
• Proof of life (for supporters) Saturday Oct 15th
Public release of AFV 0.08_v2 Monday Oct 17th
Preview or poll Saturday Oct 22nd ( for "Best Friend +" tiers)
Proof of life (public) Saturday Oct 29th
• UPDATE 0.08_v3α
(test version for "Family +" tiers)
Proof of life (for supporters) Saturday Nov 12th
• UPDATE 0.08_v3β
(supporter version)
There will also be some unscheduled posts, previews, game promotions etc... That are not listed in the schedule, so keep an eye on our page! These dates are subject to change due to outside influences, I can't hard commit to them, but I will do everything I can to not miss them by more than a day or two. I know I blew the last update's goal to hell during the last cycle, so I will try to start final preparations for the update much sooner and try to find that sweet spot to make sure the update is ready on the date of the goal. These dates are as much for me, as they are for you. I'm trying to better hold myself accountable.
Thanks to all who support the game! You guys are the best and most supportive community of adult gamers I've seen of any other game's fandom! I really appreciate the financial support, and just as much the messages of support, and the kind words and compliments on AFV. You really keep me excited to be developing this game! Hope you all have a great week!

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
So there's a bestiality tag but i can't see any beasty scene that already implemented in the game maybe i've missed something?

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes