LordRikerQ

Dec 24, 2017
Great Game, I've been playing it constantly almost since I downloaded. Rare to find one so good in writing and that strikes a balance between horrific grind and content. I can't wait to see HOW the MC starts getting the goods from Mom, seems like she'll blow anyone besides her son. Though I do wish there were more options for being firmer with her, i mean that Submission stat seems to hardly get any usage.

The NTR is implemented well in that its clear and obvious and can be avoided, that being said, I wish someone would more or less integrate NTR routes into the story, rather then them just being side scenes. Like Ryan watching his Mom blow Matt, and theres no big confrontation about it, perhaps even using the event to manipulate mom into doing more with him. Seems kind of a missed opportunity being that hes a student too and Mom wouldnt want anyone even her family finding out shes messing around with a student, not to mention angry and jealous MC would be quite the fuel for breaking down her walls.

That being said, really can't wait to see someone fuck Jacky, preferably MC (in Canon, not JJ once off) Someone needs to break that dam, and get her stop being such a stuck up bitch.

On a side note, it'd be awesome for MC and Mandy to turn Cami into their submissive slut. Mandy seems like that is what she wants and MC certainly seems like he would love to teach Cami to be a good girl. Hopefully this is the plan for her, Mandy makes a much better secondary Harem Dom to the MC, then Diaz and the MC co-doming

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I see a pregnancy tag at the top of the page right under the name but no pregnancy tag under Spoiler I am guessing pregnancy is planned in future updates?

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
It's a shame that the game called monolith bay the girls don't have the same body type the body type that the female have in this game is the best meaning no huge breasts only petite my fav and petite body style.
Lilithblackbriar, let me disagree with you. It seems to me that WillTylor, in order to make the girls look younger and more attractive, overdid it a little with thinness, especially Jackie. When I look at her, I want to cry, I think she has anorexia, and her family is starving. A woman of that age and having given birth to so many healthy children cannot look so painful. Especially in the scene with Ryan in the bath from the last update, instead of causing me erotic arousal, it caused me pain and resentment towards the men of the family who could not provide normal nutrition to their women. And if we talk about a new pregnancy, then I am against it, in such a physical condition, Jackie will not be able to bear a healthy child. And for me, as a man, the health of a beloved woman is more important than new offspring.

To all members of the F95 club, and author WillTylor, Happy New Year!

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
hello
do you have a problem to unzip the version 0.08h on anonfile ?
I have an error with /game/image.rpa (4Mo and only 1.6 installed)

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
use 7zip, not peazip or winrar; 7zip is free

Right click on compressed file -> 7zip -> Extract to "folder name will be file name of archive"\

No issues
Unless you have drive issues on from source, destination drive or temp folder (having no free space).

Now I can bore you with why other file compression utilities give errors during decompression.
A compressed file crc (Cyclic redundancy check more info here; ( ) are not all calculated the same way between the utilities.

For example; winrar crc's occurs at 3 particular times; one at open of archive, one at close (issue is with this one) and one at decompression.

If changes to an archive happen before the archive is rebuilt at close (usually an forced closed operation has occurred) then try decompress the same archive (that previously failed an operation) the temp folder (winrar uses) still has these same changes within them just didn't commit them to the archive rebuild so crc fails due to file mismatch of the overall compressed file crc size check during decompression.

Also known to have issues with having multiple instances of either operations (open, closing or decompressing) of separate archives files open at one time. This was supposed to be resolve a few versions back but I still come across it on large (2.5+ gb) achieved files.

If one utility does crc one way and another does another way they may not agree on crc and (winrar) fails during any of the following operations (open, closing or decompressing).

Winrar is garbage has more flaws than functionality, period.
Winrar doesn't have near the amount of file compatibility and there is no right click multi functionality options like 7zip or peazip has.
Winrar "free" version still nags you to buy it after 25-30 days so it is more shareware than free.
Anyway using "free" as a litmus test for functionality, is like trusting a sociopath not to have sociopathic tendencies even medicated (fixed).
Winrar still is going to act the same.

7zip is free, as in air.
Winrar is all you can eat buffet, meaning you still have to pay to get in to eat.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes