TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
This event wasn't working out the way the dev wanted it, so it ended up being cut out of the last release. It'll get reworked at some point. If you want to see the images for that whole scene use unren to unpack them.
Is that also true for the first three preview pics shown on the OP? I haven’t been able to find them in the game or among the unpacked images.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Is that also true for the first three preview pics shown on the OP? I haven’t been able to find them in the game or among the unpacked images.
The first 3 pics on the OP are from the Halloween event, and the latest update to the game. Make sure you’ve got the 0.08_halloween version downloaded to see this event.

Reactions: xapican

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Thanks for answering my question, but I don't want to compress it. Because the quality of the game is degrading.
It does not degrade it that much. In a lot of cases they are changing they images to webp and such. Your choice though.
You can use the 'report' button on the Op and see if an Uploader can add another download site, just mentioning it in here will not get their attention. :>)

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes