TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Proof of Life -- Dec 1st
Hey, hope you're all having a great week!
So, As usual, we've been pretty busy working on AFV. We've been posing, rendering, storyboarding, and making/revising plans for the rest of our 0.08 release. As most of you know already, the 0.08 release is dedicated to taking Jacky's relationship with her son to an extremely intimate level. I was originally planning on making the main event with Jacky occur this coming update, (0.08_v3) and while there's time to make that happen, I realized that I wouldn't have the time to update all the other repeatable Jacky scenes so they make sense in a world where the MC and Jacky have had sex. I hope that makes sense. Anyways, I've decided that this update (0.08_v3) is going to bring the content up to the very edge, but not over. You know, a little practice in edging for all of you : ) Then our (0.08_v4) release will have the main event as well as updating all the other repeating Jacky events.
So, that's our current plan going forward, It's a plan I've given a lot of thought to, and even though it may disappoint some/many of you, it will be better for gameplay and the story in the end, and to me that's the most important thing. Not to mention, the buildup events are going to be pretty damn hot!
On top of all that, I've got a bit of bad news to share with you all. My rigs motherboard died this morning, and after consulting with my local computer repair shop, I've found out it's going to take at least 2 weeks to get the parts, and to repair my pc. This annoying setback has motivated me to buy a new rig, and today I ordered a pretty sexy new pc. The sexiest part about the new build is the inclusion of an RTX 4090 graphics card, which is going to allow me to render faster, create more complicated scenes, use assets with much higher resolution textures, create more complex animations, and just make AFV that much better. Unfortunately, it's also going to take at least two weeks for me to get my new pc. What this means, is that the release of the next build will be at least two weeks later than is planned on the schedule, and even though I'll still be able to work on the game's script and coding during those two weeks, I'll be limited on what I can accomplish without being able to create the renders and animations to go along with the script. So, while this setback delays things a bit, the overall result will be a benefit to the game in the long run.
Thanks to all of you who play and enjoy the game! Thanks especially to those of you who financially support, or who've supported the game in the past. I know I end all my proof of life posts thanking you all and saying pretty much the same thing, and sorry if I'm starting to sound redundant, but I want to make sure I express appreciation to you all for making it possible for me to create AFV! I enjoy making it at least as much as you all enjoy playing it, and even more, I really enjoy the interactions I get to have with those of you who've reached out to give praise, ideas, fix mistakes, etc...
I'll continue to keep you all up to date on any developments with AFV, and I hope you all have a great week!
What do you mean when you say you’re going to update all the repeatable Jacky scenes? Better animations ?

Heaits

Dec 9, 2019
I just can't imagine that game to be without incest

v0.08 v2b Patreon - Non Incest
maybe it is time to see that version :D

Reactions: terminat2

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Yep, I am such a degenerate. I didn't even think to recall that there is a non-incest version.

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
What do you mean when you say you’re going to update all the repeatable Jacky scenes? Better animations ?
He means the events like the Bathroom or Office pussy licking scenes will be updated to reflect Jacky and Ryan's new relationships.
ie, sex scenes will be added to these events.

It's actually a long list that will need sex scenes added to them.

The photo shoot.
The office
The bathroom
The honey do list
The weekend reward
An event you haven't seen yet
Possibly the early morning post yoga scene, though I'm not sure what's going to happen with that.

Last edited:

Mirnation

Mar 7, 2018
Was waiting for the main Jacky event but that seems far away now. So I'll just play the ntr route instead and want to know if there are enough Jacky ntr scenes to enjoy or should I wait for 0.8 V4 ?

FearFactor

Dec 4, 2022
Hi all, I have not been able to start the camille storyline. Can someone help? i Have attached the save file. Can you pls send back correct save file or suggest what I am missing to start the event?

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
Is there something that need to be done to unlock buying cameras? These events are starting to pile up, and I don't have anything in my shop except the three gifts.

Zamore

Jun 27, 2022
This event wasn't working out the way the dev wanted it, so it ended up being cut out of the last release. It'll get reworked at some point. If you want to see the images for that whole scene use unren to unpack them.
could you tell me how do i do that? I have no idea!

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes